2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13
I have a friend that i never play halo with anymore because He is the biggest betrayer in space and time (lol) sometimes he kill's be to get AMMO... AMMO and he kills marines because he doesn't understand how to swap.
its not only power weapons. i usually play armory/garage defense with a BR when this happens.when they decide to get the ghost to team kill me, i just dodge them until i get to the edge of the map and they fall off
This ever happen to anyone else? Because its frequently happening to me!

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

WRONG AGAIN. THESE GUYS DONT GET BORED!

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.
Just got to hate them. Sadly can't do anything either.
YouthNAsia wrote:
I always get Spartan Charged and/or shot at when I spawn in a Nornfang. So kids have no other form of amusement and are probably mad because your toy is shinier than theirs. It happens to everyone, especially with higher end weapons.
I have all weapons and vehicles so I dont have to do the team killing to get a top notch weapon but I do get mad when people kill me and take my stuff
I picked up a teammate's Blaze of Glory (not even that rare) after they got sniped. They spawned at the armory again and repeatedly shot at me, spartan charged me, and melee'd me. I looked him dead in the eye and started unloading every single shot slowly into his face while he turned his spartan left and right shaking "no."

This went on for about 20 seconds until I was empty. It was hilarious.
This is a common way to tell other players you lost your weapon before you got to use it. I sometimes hold special weapons for people if they get sniped right away.
LOL I just finished a BTB game where a dude betrayed for the sniper. I betrayed him back and he got mad at me. Later in the game, I was just minding my own business when The dude comes back again and Kills me! What an Idiot! What... An... Idiot! We all know what happens to people who betray. I'm not even that kind of person who betrays every chance he/she gets. I'm a griffballer and I'm used to betrayals by now. The only time I will boot is when The betrayal is on purpose.
Very common in arena. Also very annoying to say the least.
I once got killed by a spartan charge in breakdown for a stupid br, and the idiot died missing the shots.......
what's wrong with these people
I once got chased by a team mate with a plasma pistol after I got out my Helios Phaeton... so -Yoinking!- annoying.
Just deal with it, even though it sucks and is annoying.
all the time!!!!
Happens pretty often in BTB. half the reason I stopped playing that train wreck.
Yeah this happens to me in arena. Once in breakout I got betrayed for a BR. I wan't going to let him get away with that, so I betrayed him next round before he could kill me again. He got mad and he tried o betray me the round after that, but he missed some of his shots and shot his other teamates, so from then on it was full-on warfare between our team.
You know you can Report people, Right?
There are only two things you can do to deal with for-weapon-betrayers.

1) Just deal with it, even though it sucks and is annoying.

2) Stoop to their level.

Sucks, but that's how it is.
3. Find where they live and dismember them while they are alive.
There are only two things you can do to deal with for-weapon-betrayers.

1) Just deal with it, even though it sucks and is annoying.

2) Stoop to their level.

Sucks, but that's how it is.
I downright despise option number 2 and refuse to acknowledge its existence.
I had something like this happen the other day. I saw a team member get sniped, I saw a sniper rifle on the ground. I get in and pick it up, it is a freshly reqed end of the line. No shots fired. Some tool then comes over and starts beating on me and blocking my sight when I tried to shoot. Followed me everywhere, tried to push me into enemy fire. End of the game comes he messages me telling me I should stop playing Halo and go and die. First time I ever encountered this.
It is really disappointing that your own teammates betray you just to get the weapons they don't have.
I don't have this problem, but then again, the most legendary weapon I have is blaze of glory
JarboyP wrote:
Yeah this happens to me in arena. Once in breakout I got betrayed for a BR. I wan't going to let him get away with that, so I betrayed him next round before he could kill me again. He got mad and he tried o betray me the round after that, but he missed some of his shots and shot his other teamates, so from then on it was full-on warfare between our team.
I had a similar thing last season but I think the guy was just killing teammates to troll us as he'd open up right out of the gate. The first round he took me and another teammate out in the first 10 sec. The second round I jumped around and avoided him, but he still tried to kill me and got another teammate. So after evading him for two rounds, I decided to get rid of the problem. As soon as the match began I Spartan charged him. We went on to win that round and then when he opened fire again the next round I clubbed him and we won the game. I hate getting down on their level more than I hate getting betrayed, but sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

I think Breakout just needs a rev'ing up of penalties for quitting and obviously intentional betrayals/and trolling.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13