2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
I hate that there are scrub's like that around.

Ya either be the bigger man and ignore them as best you can. Or say screw it and stoop to their level.
Foehammer2 wrote:
I hate that there are scrub's like that around.

Ya either be the bigger man and ignore them as best you can. Or say screw it and stoop to their level.
Yep. Usually you can ignore the fly but sometimes you gotta swat 'em.
Players like that are all over the place. There is no getting rid of them sadly. Report them and let them know their behavior is unacceptable.
I've only ever been betrayed for a BR while playing Breakout >.>
It's every match in btb, outrageous. If someone betrays me for a pw, I grab it next spawn and waste it in front of that player. Well, occasionally, usually I just report and move on maybe drop their shields a bit.
The only excuse:
1. You died and they stole the weapon.
So here's the thing I see a person whip out a high five and then as soon as he spawned it and a teammate saw it he grabbed a ghost teamkilled him took the weapon and started to scream saying that a little *Yoink* like you shouldn't have these weapons and then blamed the guy who spawned it in that it was his fault when he died. Seriously people? How much of a little *Yoink* could you be?
I actually had a guy gun me down on basin for the sniper and proceed to take the lift to camo. Unfortunately for him i was playing with my company and 4 of them followed right after him and i spawned by camo so we proceed to gun and melee him down. Got my sniper back to so i was happy. We even made a video clip of it in theater mode.
can we see the clip please. I like when people who are betraying team mates get killed and know what it feels.
Here you go guys found them just for your pleasure. these videos are from the point of view of the chump who thought it was a good idea if he had the sniper instead of Epic. Sorry our Company thought other wise...
Video 1
Video 2^^^ Picked the wrong person to betray...(that's my friend!)^^^
This is one of the best things I have ever seen.
I actually had a guy gun me down on basin for the sniper and proceed to take the lift to camo. Unfortunately for him i was playing with my company and 4 of them followed right after him and i spawned by camo so we proceed to gun and melee him down. Got my sniper back to so i was happy. We even made a video clip of it in theater mode.
can we see the clip please. I like when people who are betraying team mates get killed and know what it feels.
Here you go guys found them just for your pleasure. these videos are from the point of view of the chump who thought it was a good idea if he had the sniper instead of Epic. Sorry our Company thought other wise...
Video 1
That's the most epic clip I have ever seen, Great Justice was done
Wow, I've never heard of someone betraying in WZ for a Nornfang or other mythic weapons. I definitely know there are some idiots out there who would do it... Just never heard of it being done until now.

BTB, Infection, Arena, you name it. All of those have multiple people who will team kill for power weapon, or maybe just kill you for the fun of it. I recently had a game in BTB where this guy would not stop following me and shooting me in the back.. He got me killed several times, none of which were actually credited to the guy. Needless to say he didn't get booted because he "never actually killed me".
I did not know warzone was a game of crying babies, get over it, run, stay away from them. Maybe next time you see an enemy you ask permission to destroy the core.
Video 1
THAT IS FUNNY AF.
justice is sweet
I never had this problem in warzone but I have had 2 of my team start killing my friend and I in a team arena match. -Yoinking!- -Yoinks!-
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I picked up a teammate's Blaze of Glory (not even that rare) after they got sniped. They spawned at the armory again and repeatedly shot at me, spartan charged me, and melee'd me. I looked him dead in the eye and started unloading every single shot slowly into his face while he turned his spartan left and right shaking "no."

This went on for about 20 seconds until I was empty. It was hilarious.
your my new favorite person!
I don't pay money for power weapons
Welcome to online daycare.
Fighting for the sniper rifles... Yes. That trend still happens in Halo 5... :l

Warzone is not a huge deal unless it was on turbo. (remembering the moment when this moron ran over two of us for our REQs...)
There are only two things you can do to deal with for-weapon-betrayers.

1) Just deal with it, even though it sucks and is annoying.

2) Stoop to their level.

Sucks, but that's how it is.
LoL
I know that feeling
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...