Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Getting to 152 - help

OP SlimSh80LP

Hey guys so basically I’m level 125 right now and was just wondering if it’s stull possible for me to make it to 152 before infinite comes out. They said it’ll be released either winter 2019 or spring 2020 so I doubt I can but just any suggestions on how to grind for xp. Anything helps! Thanks
SlimSh80LP wrote:
Hey guys so basically I’m level 125 right now and was just wondering if it’s stull possible for me to make it to 152 before infinite comes out. They said it’ll be released either winter 2019 or spring 2020 so I doubt I can but just any suggestions on how to grind for xp. Anything helps! Thanks
Well it depends on how much time you have to play that will determine how long it will take and if it's still possible for you. Play mostly warzone since the XP payout is way higher than arena and warzone boosts are much more common than arena boosts. I recommend heroic firefight since it's a pretty relaxing mode even playing solo
SlimSh80LP wrote:
Well it depends on how much time you have to play that will determine how long it will take and if it's still possible for you. Play mostly warzone since the XP payout is way higher than arena and warzone boosts are much more common than arena boosts. I recommend heroic firefight since it's a pretty relaxing mode even playing solo
I have like basically whenever I’m a college student so I don’t do much. I mean say I play 8 games of warzone a day 6 days a week until infinite comes out, u think I’d get there?
SlimSh80LP wrote:
SlimSh80LP wrote:
I have like basically whenever I’m a college student so I don’t do much. I mean say I play 8 games of warzone a day 6 days a week until infinite comes out, u think I’d get there?
Are you talking regular warzone ? Because unless you can get quick games with a team playing that won't give you very much XP. The best warzone playlist to play is heroic warzone firefight. Once you hit 150 you will be half way there since it's 24million XP to get to SR150. Then it's another 11million XP to SR151 then another 15million XP to SR 152. You might be able to do it but it really depends on how much your willing to play
Seems Im not the only one grinding.
Heh, only 32 million XP to go.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
SlimSh80LP wrote:
It’s definitely possible, it just depends on how much time you want to dedicate to it. You need right at 45 million more xp to get to 152. You can set a goal date and do some simple math to determine if it’s possible for you. For example, for you to reach 152 by October 1, 2020 you will need to get just over 82 thousand xp per day. Alternatively if you set a goal of 100 thousand xp a day, you would reach 152 around mid June 2020.

These target dates will vary greatly depending on how much you play per day and how many days you don’t play at all. If you plan to grind it out, your best bet would be to stick with wzff, featured arena playlists, and wz assault when it is available. Remember to always use a boost, even if all you have are the common ones
Well it is possible but you are not yet half way...
There is another post right now talking about the methods of how to best do that. Here.
Best of luck. I am about to start playing again, once I get a new xbox and I know I won't make it to 120
Join the company I'm currently in. Nonstop. We're a warzone grind company.

Also, the 2nd best way to get to 152 quickly is by putting on boosts and winning infection games. I'd be happy to help.
-Angel
Warzone Firefight is best consistent XP. However you can play regular Warzone and win games within minutes if you’re on a team with people who communicate well and follow the same objectives.
Flashied wrote:

Also, the 2nd best way to get to 152 quickly is by putting on boosts and winning infection games. I'd be happy to help.
-Angel
Sent a request to join. Thanks!
<p></p>
SlimSh80LP wrote:
Flashied wrote:

-Angel
Sent a request to join. Thanks!
<p></p>
Of course!
-Angel
i've found playing infection can rack up fast xp too. if i play it smart my games last like 4 to 8 minutes long each one giving me 6 to 9k xp so taking the mid number of both it's about 60k an hour sometimes more
Infection is a fantastic way to rank up. I tend to win most games I play and rack up some serious XP with boosts.
Play all the featured playlists. ATM it's Rock N Rail and something else I can't remember. Yeah, just play those and use Legendary xp boosts I usually get 13,000 a game.
Play all the featured playlists. ATM it's Rock N Rail and something else I can't remember. Yeah, just play those and use Legendary xp boosts I usually get 13,000 a game.
The featured playlists are the ones with the stars, not the rotational playlists. Currently the featured playlist is Action Sack, while the rotational playlists are Rock 'N Rail and Action Sack. Those featured lists have double XP.
SlimSh80LP wrote:
There is no way in hell we get infinite before fall 2020 so don't stress on the time.

If you have some excess funds you can go to the microsoft store and buy legendary XP boost packs for warzone and arena. Warzone firefight on heroic takes about 14:00 minutes on average to complete and you will get 15,000 XP per game with a legendary boost. Playing infection takes an average of 10:00 and will net you an average of 10,000 XP. The difference is (if you care) it is hard to get victories in infection because only one person wins. I personally think the top 3 should count as a victory, but I will save that for another thread.

so if you play 8 warzone FF matches a day at 15,000 XP with a legendary boost on, 6 days a week, 52 weeks in a year you will earn around 37,500,000 XP but it will also cost you around $625 in REQ fees.

If you use a rare xp boost or uncommon jackpot xp boost (which you can easily get and maintain a stock through silver REQ packs), you will get 10,000 XP per match and it would take you 18 months at that pace to get 37,500,000 XP.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ich habe zu der Zeit lvl 127 und spiele die meiste Zeit im Krieg, etwa 3-4 Stunden pro Tag, und bekomme 1-2 Lvl pro Tag
This is how I obtained 152.....
Set your goal for 100k xp per day. Playing 10 wzff matches, with xp boosters on, should net you right around, if not over, 100k xp. That's roughly under 3 hrs of play time. 500 days times 100k xp equals SR152.