4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 18
shyluck wrote:
R3dMarine wrote:
Patients is a virtue, but due to how fast things are nowadays patients is a rare thing
When you learn the difference between "patients" and "patience", you might have a chance at making a good point. Until then the rest of us will have to be PATIENT with you.
You should've seen the doctor/hospital jokes that came after this comment. They made me giggle
Dr. johnson: oh I know what the ladies like.
They had 3 years of development, they had enough time to know what their customers like and dislike, and they shouldn't have released a over-hyped game with lacking content and key features. They mess up. I've been patient, It's been 6 months and this game is still stressing as all heck. This is not halo, this doesn't feel like halo, This. Is. Not. Fun.
343 is awsome
Agreed, they know mcc was a disaster and they're going to respond to our needs within time
yeah
343 probably thought we'd like Warzone so much that we wouldn't even bother with classic modes. Shame on them.
How much time have we given MCC?
almost as bad as 4 and almost as broke as MCC.
the best of two worlds, huh?
Why should I be patient?
Didn't they have 3yrs to make the game?
Now didn't they have almost half a year to fix the game?
It's still a pile of - yoink -, almost as bad as 4 and almost as broke as MCC.
Then don't f***ing play it and quit complaining on forums about it to people that actually enjoy the game.
Maybe you are the one who should play the game and instead of complaining about complainers.

Double standard right here
Wow your witty!
people will never stop hatting 343 because they have no one else to hate
Cuxp wrote:
If you don't like the game, then don't play it.
yep
That attitude will kill a game. GJ Guys, halo is dying because of you and 343I.
Its a game. Its gonna have its problems, just like everything else. They will end up fixing the problems. Take it for what it is and have fun.
Wondo691 wrote:
Why should I be patient?
I wouldn't go that far, lol. The game has glitches and is missing content yes. But to say a game was unplayable because of poor matchmaking; on top of other things, for almost a year? Thats a little absurd.
9 times out of ten, you're going to get a match in under a minute. 3 out of those ten you're going to have people who are AFK. No different than any other game on the market today at all.
Not true, most people in SA can't play at all, UK is constantly lagging out and can only play a hand full of games in a night..... need I go on?
Why should I be patient?
Then don't f***ing play it and quit complaining on forums about it to people that actually enjoy the game.
Maybe you are the one who should play the game and instead of complaining about complainers.

Double standard right here
Wow your witty!
Thanks Bro
Sierra0331 wrote:
Why should I be patient?
And how fast can you make a "full" game?
Why should it matter how fast i can make a game? Is it my job? Yet all the other companies (including old Bungie) did it in just as much time as 343I had and have been doing a better job. So again, why does it matter how fast i can do it. weak argument from a weak minded individual.
Jon Bizzy wrote:
Agreed, they know mcc was a disaster and they're going to respond to our needs within time
3 years wasn't enough time?
I think most people are just way too impatient with 343. I'm feeling like all the things most people are asking for will be a part of the game in the near or distant future. Yes, I do find myself getting bored with Halo lately but I think being patient and waiting to see what's to come will be very rewarding in the long run. I think a lot of people don't realize that it takes time to produce "quality" work. Overall Halo 5 is an outstanding game.
I feel like you might be the offspring of a 343i employee. Are you?
Its a game. Its gonna have its problems, just like everything else. They will end up fixing the problems. Take it for what it is and have fun.
said you guys after the MCC launch
I think most people are just way too impatient with 343. I'm feeling like all the things most people are asking for will be a part of the game in the near or distant future. Yes, I do find myself getting bored with Halo lately but I think being patient and waiting to see what's to come will be very rewarding in the long run. I think a lot of people don't realize that it takes time to produce "quality" work. Overall Halo 5 is an outstanding game.
I feel like you might be the offspring of a 343i employee. Are you?
Seriously? Just because his opinion of 343 in this situation is somewhat positive its not valid? That's ridiculous. News flash, people's opinions are still valid even if they don't agree with yours.
The sad thing is that this game could be the best halo yet if there was more focus on game modes. Yes warzone is fun, i enjoy it a lot, and i also enjoy the different variants of weapons that exist within warzone, how could anyone not?! But it is very hard to not think that it is a money making scheme, watch the episode of South Park where they explain "Freemium" gaming. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it, don't include beloved game modes with the excuse that it will divide the community, and put a massive focus on warzone and REQS, most people won't be willing to put in the amount of hours needed to get all the REQS actually worth getting, not to mention that we all already own all of the content within the game, by paying extra to unlock something we already own is absurd, who would do that?! Well, apparently a ton of people will do that... Do you really think that all of the money they made is going to the prize pool for HWCS? I would bet not, i'd say a large amount of that profit went into their pockets. I'm a positive person, and can usually see the good in people first, but it's hard to do that in this case. They are a corporation, built to make profits more importantly than anything else.

I have over 9 full days logged in the game, i love halo 5, but i can also see why everyone would be upset by lack of game modes, and why they would be frustrated with the current state of the game.... We can't even get actual BTB maps, they are all forge (i have no problem with forge maps mind you) but c'mon, there has to be some other agenda going on here, aside from giving people what they truly want, and i don't think that people are asking for all that much, just what we've always had in halo games, does that make us spoiled? I don't think so, i think it is a completely reasonable request.

Look at the new DOOM game coming out, honestly all i play is halo, i don't even own another game aside from MCC, but im kinda amped for the new DOOM game only bc it looks like it is loaded with a TON of content.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 18