Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Give us the ability to equip Armor Sets

OP JOELO6494

It would be awesome if we had the option to equip helmets and armor from the same set, providing we have them both of course. It can be confusing and a little annoying, sometimes I can't even figure out if I have the matching set.I think this is something that can be easily done. EDIT: what I mean is, just click the button, and the entire set is equipped we don't have to go digging through hundreds of pieces to find the matching ones...
What? You can do that in-game right now.
Wut?
What? You can do that in-game right now.
Then I'm completely missing it, how do you do that?
Pretty sure OP wants an easy button where the game will instantly put both parts of the set of the armor on for you. As far as we know, we don't have that feature yet. Doesn't seem worth the time to code it, though.
I'd really rather 343 just streamline the armor customization system by only showing the armor and then showing the skins for it when it is selected.
I'd really rather 343 just streamline the armor customization system by only showing the armor and then showing the skins for it when it is selected.
This would be the preferable solution. The issue isn't one of features, but of UI design, which 343 has never been exceptional at.
Dont forget alphabetical order instead of by order unlocked.
Thank you!
Alphabetical order please!!
I'd personally like a way to save Armor sets and color configurations and you can select them at any time, like an actual armory. Would help a lot for Machinimators, which I doubt 343 cares about, though.
This would be the preferable solution. The issue isn't one of features, but of UI design, which 343 has never been exceptional at.
I always thought their UI was awesome, but this long list in H5 is annoying
Just what i had in mind!!
I'd personally like a way to save Armor sets and color configurations and you can select them at any time, like an actual armory. Would help a lot for Machinimators, which I doubt 343 cares about, though.
That idea sounds good to me....I think 343 cares