[Locked] Gold Packs, As Many As They'll Give Us

OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 103
Okay Waypointer's we have now entered into the HCS Las Vegas Qualifier Preview part of the 2017 season. This is what we're looking at: (no time zone was specified but more than likely it is Pacific.)

Friday
Open Bracket
10:30 am Tournament play begins
Saturday: Championship Bracket
Sunday: Championship Bracket

This thread is mainly about helping each other redeem codes that pop up during the live stream, and we can subsequently earn free Gold packs. Now, I initially started this because I and others earned 20-30 Gold packs when we watched the St. Louis games. That was not the case with London or with Mexico.

It is crucial to understand that the thread is here for fellow Waypointer's to post the code as soon as it pops up. This is to help those of us who cannot watch a weekend long stream up to eight hours each day. However, the amount and time that these codes are available is anyone's guess. You are taking a gamble if all you do is watch this thread, and not the stream.

The secondary hope is to help spread some Halo love in general. I am by no means close to the level of these players, but I love watching them play. I gain new appreciation every time I watch them, and I hope others will too.

Finally, to redeem the codes, follow this link. Only when the stream is running will there be an option on the page for "REDEEM CODE". It is not case sensitive, and does not require a space at the end. I recommend, if you are on your phone or computer have a separate tab/bookmark ready, copy and paste, or type in code and presto! Gold pack will be waiting for ya.

Okay, that's all I can think of right now. I decided not to make a brand new thread since the next tournament is right around the corner. Once again, good luck to all and enjoy the games
How many gold packs are usually given out?
Ceplar wrote:
Lots of Gold packs. Lots and lots of Gold packs. Everyone can use the code, so you won't have to worry about rushing to get one.
Hope i get some legendary xp boosts
Ceplar wrote:
Lots of Gold packs. Lots and lots of Gold packs. Everyone can use the code, so you won't have to worry about rushing to get one.
Oh, cool. I need some XP boosts.
Ceplar wrote:
Like..... a gajillion? Well that's nice of them. I thought it would be on a first-come, first-serve basis. I don't think I need any. But maybe I'll still watch.
Ceplar wrote:
Ceplar wrote:
Like..... a gajillion? Well that's nice of them. I thought it would be on a first-come, first-serve basis. I don't think I need any. But maybe I'll still watch.
Not quite that much... but it's a lot. I think it was around 7-10 packs per day at St. Louis, so I'd think it'll be similar this time.
Ceplar wrote:
Let me put it this way. The last qualifier I watched I earned 21 Gold packs. So, yeah, it pays to watch, and pay attention to this thread. I don't believe there is a set amount that are given out. And I wasn't even able to watch all day everyday. I wonder how many one could earn if they did. I don't think we have had someone do that yet.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:
Let me put it this way. The last qualifier I watched I earned 21 Gold packs. So, yeah, it pays to watch, and pay attention to this thread. I don't believe there is a set amount that are given out. And I wasn't even able to watch all day everyday. I wonder how many one could earn if they did. I don't think we have had someone do that yet.
Thanks boss! Are you posting the codes on here? Just wondering lol

PS I sent you a valentines day pack
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:

That's the idea. The last time I posted something along these lines we helped each other know the codes and unlock them. The main thing is once the code pops up on the stream you have maybe 5-10 minutes to redeem it. So knowing the time this is going on and keeping an eye on this thread will help.

Also, I did see that buddy. I sent you a thank you message. I would've sent you a Valentine pack in return, but I already gave it away. 😞
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:

That's the idea. The last time I posted something along these lines we helped each other know the codes and unlock them. The main thing is once the code pops up on the stream you have maybe 5-10 minutes to redeem it. So knowing the time this is going on and keeping an eye on this thread will help.

Also, I did see that buddy. I sent you a thank you message. I would've sent you a Valentine pack in return, but I already gave it away. 😞
I can send you mine if you'd like it.
I wish there was some sort of ping or some app to help with this. You have to practically glue your eyes to the screen to catch some of the codes.
Ceplar wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:

I cannot speak for monkey, but I have plenty. If you know of someone who needs Reqs don't be shy.

I wish there was some sort of ping or some app to help with this. You have to practically glue your eyes to the screen to catch some of the codes.
That is why we help each other. I wouldn't have had 21 packs if not for the help of others. 🙂👍
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:

;~; how could you...Jk it's all good lol it happens haha
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:

I cannot speak for monkey, but I have plenty. If you know of someone who needs Reqs don't be shy.

That is why we help each other. I wouldn't have had 21 packs if not for the help of others. 🙂👍
That was the plan, had you declined. And it would probably be easier for people to navigate to find the codes for gold packs by making a new post a little before the stream starts. I'd say post multiple ones for each stream, but they may not be seen by as many people, so I'm unsure.
Ceplar wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:

I'd like one, but don't feel obligated to send one lol
Ceplar wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:

I'd like to send it to you, but I'm also thinking of sending it to someone of a lower level. If I can find them.
Ceplar wrote:
Ceplar wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:

I'd like to send it to you, but I'm also thinking of sending it to someone of a lower level. If I can find them.
Yeah, no worries dude, if you find someone else feel free to send it lol
Ceplar wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ceplar wrote:
That was the plan, had you declined. And it would probably be easier for people to navigate to find the codes for gold packs by making a new post a little before the stream starts. I'd say post multiple ones for each stream, but they may not be seen by as many people, so I'm unsure.
To give you an idea of how it worked last time: here's the thread. Now, I started that thread with a theme of HCS in mind, meaning focusing on the games and teams. The thread was moved to the HCS Pro forum, and quickly turned into a Gold pack code thing. All of that was well and good, but I was hoping to keep this one here in a place where more of us will see it.

I won't be making multiple threads since that is against forums rules, and besides this one from last time was a good place to go all weekend. All we need to do is keep up with it, and we will cash in while also learning some awesome Team Arena moves!

P.S. Please post about trying to give away your Valentine pack in the appropriate thread. It is best for all of us to keep this one on topic. Thanks.
I posted all the codes last time and will be again, i got somewhere around 25-30, didnt start counting till the second day. So if this is the thread where everyone will be in I will post them here.

PSA last time the thread got moved over to the hwcs thread forum section so keep that in mind if you cant find it this weekend.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 103