Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Gold Packs For The Finals...We Hope!

OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 51
I missed a bunch of the day. Reading over the thread... was there really... 2?
Hopefully there will be more tomorrow!
That and a more stable stream
J Teeps wrote:
That's what I saw!
J Teeps wrote:
Yeah so you didn't miss much if you were looking for codes only.
LethalQ wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Really love the scene, watch a lot of the tournaments in general, can't wait for tomorrow and Sunday. Work stuff today.
LethalQ wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
^^^^

Unless you're in desperate need of some gold packs, you have nothing to worry about. It was pretty scarce in terms of codes.

If you want though, you could always follow the thread. Who knows, those 2 packs might have given you a pretty sweet legendary req.
LethalQ wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
^^^^

Unless you're in desperate need of some gold packs, you have nothing to worry about. It was pretty scarce in terms of codes.

If you want though, you could always follow the thread. Who knows, those 2 packs might have given you a pretty sweet legendary req.
Hey I didn't mind the two packs... Gave me 12000 rp since I have everything unlocked, highlights include hannible mantis, rally hog, incineration cannon, prophets bane... Hoping they ramp up the codes as the tournament goes on.
thx man appreciate the help, thx for helping out the whole community
Yes 2 codes for the entire day, which I watched. I don't only want the codes because I love watching. I must say though, I think the commentators were a bit misleading at the beginning saying "well have codes all day"
I hope they give codes out for more unique items as I have all the REQ cards and don't need gold packs.
-Yoink- 343 giving out codes in the middle of the -Yoinking!- night. In europe the HCS is played between 6pm and 2 or 3 am. Puts us Europeans at a big disadvantage...
-Yoink- 343 giving out codes in the middle of the -Yoinking!- night. In europe the HSC is played between 6pm and 2 or 3 am. Puts us Europeans at a big disadvantage...
Agreed I live in Britain and I cant stay up all night to watch it.
Darn I missed the second code. Fell asleep against my will sitting in the couch hehe. Hard for us EU-people.

More action today though! Will look out for codes.
I fell asleep right before they gave out the second code. Typical.
When do they start again today?
Yes 2 codes for the entire day, which I watched. I don't only want the codes because I love watching. I must say though, I think the commentators were a bit misleading at the beginning saying "well have codes all day"
I remember them saying req packs and "free stuff" all day, over marketing.
Sk1nn3r24 wrote:
When do they start again today?
Same time as yesterday, the OP wrote it down in the first post

"Saturday – Double elimination bracket begins – 10AM PT | 1PM ET | 6PM GMT"
The Broadcast starts at 10am again today. Let us try this time not to spam the post and just post the codes, if there are some.
If there is a code, we try to post it. If there is no new code, there is no post — so don’t ask for it over and over again.
Every question was answered before (halo.gg etc.) thanks to and great first post.

I hope this is in the sense general interest (if not, please correct me!)

Just codes under this line (let us try it at least)
The Broadcast starts at 10am again today. Let us try this time not to spam the post and just post the codes, if there are some.
If there is a code, we try to post it. If there is no new code, there is no post — so don’t ask for it over and over again.
Every question was answered before (halo.gg etc.) thanks to and great first post.

I hope this is in the sense general interest (if not, please correct me!)

Just codes under this line (let us try it at least)_______________________________________________________________________
I don't see a problem with talking about the codes, but let's just keep it exclusive to talk of codes and use this thread for general HCS talk and updates
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 51