Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Gold Packs For The Finals...We Hope!

OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 51
nils8971 wrote:
The Broadcast starts at 10am again today. Let us try this time not to spam the post and just post the codes, if there are some.
If there is a code, we try to post it. If there is no new code, there is no post — so don’t ask for it over and over again.
Every question was answered before (halo.gg etc.) thanks to and great first post.

I hope this is in the sense general interest (if not, please correct me!)

Just codes under this line (let us try it at least)_______________________________________________________________________
Hey thanks for trying to help keep things on topic. Don't be disappointed if it doesn't work. Who knows though?!

Looking forward to today. A little over an hour until game time, and hopefully more than two packs today.
In the airport now, fly in an hour and a half. Considering getting wifi on flight for golds! Morning all, have fun watching today (:
J Teeps wrote:
In the airport now, fly in an hour and a half. Considering getting wifi on flight for golds! Morning all, have fun watching today (:
Hope the flight goes well! Don't try the orbital drop shock trooper thing!
Okay guys 10 minutes! Hoping for gold to rain down upon us. 👍
halo.gg not ready yet? twitch already running the stream..
nils8971 wrote:
halo.gg not ready yet? twitch already running the stream..
Refresh the page.
How many codes were posted yesterday?
2!! damnit
nils8971 wrote:
2!! damnit
Lolololololol
Any yet today? Just got to jump on the stream
No codes as of 1:39 PM EST.
Case in point nils8971. Lol. Given the history of this season the packs will more than likely few and far between, unfortunately.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Case in point nils8971. Lol. Given the history of this season the packs will more than likely few and far between, unfortunately.
First day always seems to have the fewest, I'd bet the most come tomorrow
Man that's a bummer. 343 y u so stingy
Just tuned into the broadcast. The first match I watching was very good. I hope they give some packs out today. I still don't understand why they would only give 2 out yesterday. Are they worried more people care about the gold packs than the tournament?
Subjectz wrote:
Just tuned into the broadcast. The first match I watching was very good. I hope they give some packs out today. I still don't understand why they would only give 2 out yesterday. Are they worried more people care about the gold packs than the tournament?
I mean, I bet that is actually true. A lot of people are only in it for the codes. But that is the entire point that they are offered... to get people to watch. So if they don't deliver, people will get mad.
Subjectz wrote:
I mean, I bet that is actually true. A lot of people are only in it for the codes. But that is the entire point that they are offered... to get people to watch. So if they don't deliver, people will get mad.
simple operant conditioning.
You guys (343) baited us with Codes to watch the competition. Ok. We are watching, cough up the codes.
They promise Codes just for the audience...
Winryy wrote:
They promise Codes just for the audience...
i mean technically we are the audience...we're viewing it are we not?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 51