Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Gold Packs For The Finals...We Hope!

OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 51
200,000 req. points is a crud load of req. points for me! You say you had 200,000 req. points like you only had FIVE! That's a LOT of req. points!
Agreed! Wish I had that many!
J Teeps wrote:
Thanks for doing this again!

I'll be on vacation with limited ability to watch the world championships (which is a bummer)... So I'll try to sneak many peaks at this thread! (:
Thanks! This is during the sweet 16 and elite 8 so will likely not be catching the stream. This is helpful!!
Awesome too bad you won't be able to watch. I hope this thread helps you redeem some gold pack codes. I found, when I'm using my phone, have two windows open. One with this thread, and one with the Halo.gg ready, copy and paste the code, and click Submit. Be prepared for a bit of delay when redeeming. It will work but it might take a few minutes.

Good luck! I hope this works for us all.
I'm in guys !
DaxSeven09 wrote:
It has finally arrived! The Halo World Championship Finals, and the hopes of Gold packs raining down on new and old Spartans alike. This thread is to help us realize our hopes and dreams for Golds packs and more Gold packs while either watching the stream or watching this thread.

For any and all discussions about game play, matches, amazing plays, etc. (basically anything other than redeeming Gold codes) this is the place to be for that.

What we have done in the past is whoever sees a code, and has a chance to post it here will do that. This is about helping each other as a community as well as enjoying some excellent pro Halo together.

Redeem the code at Halo.gg by typing in the code in the "Redeem Code" section, and you will receive a notification that you have a Gold pack waiting. (Note: if you open this link now that option will not be there. It only appears when the stream starts and they begin to give out codes.)

The main info on schedule, and the break down of the teams is here HaloWC 2017 Finals Preview.Here are the times to watch: There is more detail about the matches and the times in the Finals Preview.Friday – Group Play – 10AM PT | 1PM ET | 6PM GMTSaturday – Double elimination bracket begins – 10AM PT | 1PM ET | 6PM GMTChampionship Sunday – Final bracket matches – 10AM PT | 1PM ET | 6PM GMTHere is where to watch:Main stream: beam.pro/Halo, twitch.tv/halo, facebook.com/Halo and esl.twitter.comBravo stream: twitch.tv/ESL_Halo, beam.pro/HaloWC2, facebook.com/ESLHaloTake note there are two separate streams listed that will be showing different games. I don't know exactly how it will all work, and which, if either of the streams will be giving out codes. Once again it will be up to us watching and communicating here to discover and redeem.

I have been looking forward to this for some time. I have watched nearly this entire season, and I will be here all weekend. For me, this is not just about the codes. It is really just a way to help spread some Halo love, and maybe bring in those who don't know about the HCS and don't know how amazing the games can really be.

Disclaimer: Gold pack codes are not a guarantee. We only do this because in the past, during these streams, there have been codes given out. The most some of us have received in a weekend was about 30, and other weekends as little about 10.
Well I'm one of the few people who has never watched the championship to receive gold packs and I won't be breaking that tradition,one of the few people who got all the reqs you can except the ones hidden behind specific packs without spending a single dollar :)
Well I'm one of the few people who has never watched the championship to receive gold packs and I won't be breaking that tradition,one of the few people who got all the reqs you can except the ones hidden behind specific packs without spending a single dollar :)
But do you still watch, and just don't redeem the codes when they're given out?

If so then this is the thread for you. A good place to discuss teams, matches, everything about Worlds.
DaxSeven09 wrote:

If so then this is the thread for you. A good place to discuss teams, matches, everything about Worlds.
I've never redeemed any gold pack codes or watched any championship matches,I was basically saying you can get everything in the game that's not locked behind a pay wall by just playing and not actually purchasin packs
DaxSeven09 wrote:

I've never redeemed any gold pack codes or watched any championship matches,I was basically saying you can get everything in the game that's not locked behind a pay wall by just playing and not actually purchasin packs
Oh, okay. Yeah that is an obvious well known fact. And I have had everything unlocked for quite some time now as well as many others who I'm sure will be following this thread.

Not sure why you are against free gold packs. This thread is about helping each other redeem codes. It has nothing to do with buying packs to unlock cosmetics. But thank you for your comment. I encourage you step out, keep an open mind, and watch some crazy good Halo with some good gold packs on the side.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:

Oh, okay. Yeah that is an obvious well known fact. And I have had everything unlocked for quite some time now as well as many others who I'm sure will be following this thread.

Not sure why you are against free gold packs. This thread is about helping each other redeem codes. It has nothing to do with buying packs to unlock cosmetics. But thank you for your comment. I encourage you step out, keep an open mind, and watch some crazy good Halo with some good gold packs on the side.

I'm not against this because all u have to do is watch and get packs,I'm mostly against micro transactions and rng in halo
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:

I'm not against this because all u have to do is watch and get packs,I'm mostly against micro transactions and rng in halo
Okay that's cool, but it has nothing to do the OP. Like I stated before I hope you change your mind watch some HCS and get some packs.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:

Okay that's cool, but it has nothing to do the OP. Like I stated before I hope you change your mind watch some HCS and get some packs.
I like the 6k rp points I get in each of these gifted packs. Don't need it, but I feel like I am getting something back...
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:

I like the 6k rp points I get in each of these gifted packs. Don't need it, but I feel like I am getting something back...
Likewise here, though I think my modest REQ supplies deserve a replenishment.
Don't really need the packs either, but I did burn through 320,000 RP (80,000 of it was on accident) when buying the HCS Packs, so I could use some more RP.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:

This and the stocking up on the REQ's that I have been using up in the game. Let alone the connection with the people in the community. All of these wonderful things,
DaxSeven09 is bringing to the table.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
I have been looking forward to this for some time. I have watched nearly this entire season, and I will be here all weekend. For me, this is not just about the codes. It is really just a way to help spread some Halo love, and maybe bring in those who don't know about the HCS and don't know how amazing the games can really be.
So who do you want to win, Dax? I'll be watching quite a bit this weekend and have set aside a great deal of time but I have little prior investment in the concept. I need to know who to root for lol.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
So who do you want to win, Dax? I'll be watching quite a bit this weekend and have set aside a great deal of time but I have little prior investment in the concept. I need to know who to root for lol.
Likewise here; I'm fairly neutral when it comes to the teams.
HaXoR73 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Likewise here; I'm fairly neutral when it comes to the teams.
Same here, but I do sometimes like to root for the underdog. It would be pretty intense to see a team best Optic
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Well since this thread is all about gold pack codes I shall direct here:The Finals Are Upon Us for any and all questions about teams, matches, and predictions. I am doing my best to keep the two OP's separate. (Oh frak I just told a monitor what to do! I hope I survive this night.) 😉😇
sooo.. they will show codes on screen via the twitch stream and then we can redeem the code on the halo waypoint hcs website, right?
Starboyyyy wrote:
sooo.. they will show codes on screen via the twitch stream and then we can redeem the code on the halo waypoint hcs website, right?
If everything goes right (unlike the first code at London (was it London?)), yes, that should be how it works.
Starboyyyy wrote:
If everything goes right (unlike the first code at London (was it London?)), yes, that should be how it works.
Yeah sometimes, from what I have witnessed, when they first start the stream the first code might not work, but we will hope for the best. This thread is mainly for those who can't watch the stream to be able to redeem the codes, and those of us who might miss it when it does pop up. The window to redeem the code is anywhere from 5-15 minutes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 51