Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Gold Packs For The Finals...We Hope!

OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 51
where do u enter the code
halo.gg
but where on the site?
Can anyone tell me how to submit code for pack please and thank you
halo.gg
but where on the site?
go to halo.gg and then scroll down to were it says redeem code
halo.gg
but where on the site?
lol im an idiot thanks
halo.gg
but where on the site?
lol im an idiot thanks
your welcome
I can't view the stream. Any codes yet?
Yes, three have been given.
Three so far.
FWIW, guys - I asked ske7ch on Twitter earlier about the relative lack of codes. Just realized he replied to me saying "Sorry, not totally sure. I'll ask and see what's up" 3 hours and 15 minutes ago... maybe 20-ish minutes later, we got 2 codes back-to-back.

TL;DR you can thank me via gifted Gold Packs, please and thanks.
Ross 055 wrote:
FWIW, guys - I asked ske7ch on Twitter earlier about the relative lack of codes. Just realized he replied to me saying "Sorry, not totally sure. I'll ask and see what's up" 3 hours and 15 minutes ago... maybe 20-ish minutes later, we got 2 codes back-to-back.

See. You send a guy 1 giftable pack and look how it goes to his head lol.
Ross 055 wrote:

Wow, so does that mean we should have been receiving more packs this whole time?
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ross 055 wrote:

Wow, so does that mean we should have been receiving more packs this whole time?
Don't know, but we hadn't received any codes today until that tweet.
Three codes for seven hours of watching is not a fair trade.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Ross 055 wrote:

Makes me think they should have a legit schedule on when they give the codes rather than whenever they feel like it. Does me a hecking concern. :/
they should give us a free hcs pack
The HCS Special Pack promotion is most likely effecting the code giveaway this weekend, just like the Helmet Pack did before.
Get mad at this or not but you guys do understand this isn't a pack giveaway stream? It's a halo 5 torny and packs are just a way to get more kids to join for free packs and they don't give them away often cause that's how people will stay cause they need to wait for codes... they honestly don't care about how many they give away

*i would agree they could give more tho I'll be honest* but I enjoy the match just as much*

if ur honestly there for only codes ur best is join on the finals or go into match making yourself causes you'd earn more packs in the hours they given out packs
kkolossal wrote:
The HCS Special Pack promotion is most likely effecting the code giveaway this weekend, just like the Helmet Pack did before.
You know that's a good point I hadn't thought of that.
Your not getting anything exclusive out of them anyway right? Just normal gold pack materials?
(Of which I have everything thanks to my normal playing)
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
J0N wrote:
Get mad at this or not but you guys do understand this isn't a pack giveaway stream? It's a halo 5 torny and packs are just a way to get more kids to join for free packs and they don't give them away often cause that's how people will stay cause they need to wait for codes... they honestly don't care about how many they give away

*i would agree they could give more tho I'll be honest* but I enjoy the match just as much*

if ur honestly there for only codes ur best is join on the finals or go into match making yourself causes you'd earn more packs in the hours they given out packs
But see, I'm not as interested in the matches as you are. Granted, they are more entertaining than I first thought but not enough for me to watch without the packs. It isn't a giveaway stream, you're right. But 343 clearly sees a need to have bribes. Normally I would go into matchmaking but I don't have access to my Xbox currently.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 51