Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Gold Packs For The Finals...We Hope!

OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 51
LethalQ wrote:
Starting tomorrow
Yep, there's actually two Facebook streams one for main stage and one for Bravo's streams. Both links are in the OP.
Gonna be a great weekend :)
Gonna be a great weekend :)
Oh yeah! Don't forget about this thread too: The Finals Are Upon Us. It would be great to hear your opinion and predictions.
Thank you. I'll be watching and hoping for codes too!
There isn't even anywhere to put the codes on Halo.gg this time around ! Where do we put the codessssss
There isn't even anywhere to put the codes on Halo.gg this time around ! Where do we put the codessssss
It'll show up shortly before the stream starts. Check back in 3 hours :)
Can't wait!
Thanks kitten, I always react to these types of posts with, "Oh frak, I didn't add that info to my OP!", when in reality it's right there.

DaxSeven09 wrote:
(Note: if you open this link now that option will not be there. It only appears when the stream starts and they begin to give out codes.)
Come on dude take the time to read the OP. I took the time to make it.
Two and a half hours away!

Are you ready Spartans! Snacks within reach, computers, laptops and XB1's at the ready, this thread followed with a separate tab for Halo.gg?!

I know I am. I am so ready.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Thanks kitten, I always react to these types of posts with, "Oh frak, I didn't add that info to my OP!", when in reality it's right there.

DaxSeven09 wrote:
(Note: if you open this link now that option will not be there. It only appears when the stream starts and they begin to give out codes.)
Come on dude take the time to read the OP. I took the time to make it.
My bad man. I thought I had been to the site before when the stream wasn't going and the link was there ! Apologies.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I was hoping they'd release some Str8 Rippin skins :(
YouthNAsia wrote:
I was hoping they'd release some Str8 Rippin skins :(
Yeah, I didn't really get why they released Allegiance skins when they did, and look how that turned out.
I am wet and ready for death. Or rather gold packs. Nice to see its on at a time I can catch it.
When does the stream start?
Sk1nn3r24 wrote:
One hour...all times and info on where to watch and what to do for the codes are in the OP.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Sk1nn3r24 wrote:
One hour...all times and info on where to watch and what to do for the codes are in the OP.
That's weird, I make it just under two hours. Says in the OP that it starts at 6PM GMT, and its 4:20PM (eyy) GMT now
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Sk1nn3r24 wrote:
That's weird, I make it just under two hours. Says in the OP that it starts at 6PM GMT, and its 4:20PM (eyy) GMT now
Don't know what to tell ya. I copy and pasted directly from the link. I am in EST and it is currently 12:30. I am looking for this to start in the next 30 minutes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 51