Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Gold Req Packs for winning in WZFF

OP Cobberwebb

So on twitter they announced: "You can now get Gold REQ Packs for winning in Warzone Firefight! You’ve picked the right time to join the fight!"
This was the case at first, but not anymore. Was there a limit, was it just for one day? W. T. F. is going on?
Firefight Commendations.
Commendations does not not mean winning to me. Beating round 5 is winning a FF match.
There was a limit, 1 for the first match, 3 for 5, and 5 for 10.

I'm not sure if I ever got them for 10 though.

I'm more curious if it is:
1+2+2=5
Or
1+3+5=9
Cobberwebb wrote:
Commendations does not not mean winning to me. Beating round 5 is winning a FF match.
alot of the gold packs came from firefight commendations.
the rest are from the 1st victory, 5th victory, and 10th victory. no more after that.
There was a limit, 1 for the first match, 3 for 5, and 5 for 10.

I'm not sure if I ever got them for 10 though.

I'm more curious if it is:
1+2+2=5
Or
1+3+5=9
Yeah, I just booted Halo up and saw the splash screen explaining that. Looking at the image it's 1 + 3 + 5.
So far the gold pack reward system in firefight applies to every day for me. All three days that I've played firefight and won even one match I've gotten reward gold packs.
Cobberwebb wrote:
Firefight Victories is the commendation tied to the 1 win = 1 Gold, and so on.
So far the gold pack reward system in firefight applies to every day for me. All three days that I've played firefight and won even one match I've gotten reward gold packs.
Proof, or didn't happen
Proof, or didn't happen
It didn't. He probably got Golds from his other FF commendations.