Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Gold XP Packs

OP Will Mannon

Does anyone know where I can find out like pack rotations in the REQ store? Hoping they rotate back in soon to push for 152
No way to know when the rotation will take place. usually near holidays is when the XPs come out. You can go directly to MS store and pay $5 real cash a pack, but I really discourage it as that only encourages the broken system.
What's a good RP balance to have in case the packs return for a quick hour like it did last week during the glitch? I've never bought one (what do they even cost and how many arena/wz boosts come inside?)
Bryan Tran wrote:
What's a good RP balance to have in case the packs return for a quick hour like it did last week during the glitch? I've never bought one (what do they even cost and how many arena/wz boosts come inside?)
When they came out during the holidays, they were 150k RP and you got 20 legendary (gold boosts). So I'd stock up as much RP as you can, that way you can get more.
I've had over 1mil req points for a few months now. I'm getting to the point of just getting a ton of gold packs lol.
Prewojo wrote:
Bryan Tran wrote:
When they came out during the holidays, they were 150k RP and you got 20 legendary (gold boosts). So I'd stock up as much RP as you can, that way you can get more.
Thanks! Are they just warzone boosts? Or are there any arena?
Bryan Tran wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Bryan Tran wrote:
One pack gives 20 warzone boosts, if you buy the other you get 20 arena boosts - but the arena ones only give 5,000 xp instead of 11,500 xp like the legendary warzone boosts, so you generally wouldn't want to buy them.
Bryan Tran wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Bryan Tran wrote:
If you’re serious about hitting 152 as quickly as possible before Infinite then getting WZ boosts is your best option. Use them in Turbo or WZFF to get the best possible return for xp. The same as legendary ai boosts, they award an insane amount of xp in WZ games that you farm the ai on. It counts for all ai too so don’t discriminate bosses and canon fodder enemies - they all count post game!
Bryan Tran wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Bryan Tran wrote:
They separate them between arena and warzone, they’re two separate packs... there’s 20 boosts in each pack...
UK1V wrote:
Bryan Tran wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Bryan Tran wrote:
If you’re serious about hitting 152 as quickly as possible before Infinite then getting WZ boosts is your best option. Use them in Turbo or WZFF to get the best possible return for xp. The same as legendary ai boosts, they award an insane amount of xp in WZ games that you farm the ai on. It counts for all ai too so don’t discriminate bosses and canon fodder enemies - they all count post game!
Using legendary boosts on Turbo is 100% the fastest way to go. I would frequently get 20k + xp in a 7 minute game, nearing 150k an hour and easily a couple million over the entire weekend if you plan it for the weekend. The problem for me is ran out of xp boosts and I refuse to pay real cash for them, still make half decent xp but the grind is much more of a struggle now.
UK1V wrote:
Bryan Tran wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Bryan Tran wrote:
Using legendary boosts on Turbo is 100% the fastest way to go. I would frequently get 20k + xp in a 7 minute game, nearing 150k an hour and easily a couple million over the entire weekend if you plan it for the weekend. The problem for me is ran out of xp boosts and I refuse to pay real cash for them, still make half decent xp but the grind is much more of a struggle now.
You’ll get there! Just keep at it and it’ll happen. The good news is that it doesn’t take anywhere near as long as it did to get to 152 back when I reached it haha. If you’re going to play Arena play either the featured playlist or infection for good xp payouts. Other than that WZ, Turbo, and WZFF are your best payouts per hour! Good luck!