Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Good God these new BTB maps are terrible.

OP BADMAGIK

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
The rotation is -Yoink- as well. Ive played nearly 30 games of BTB and still have not played Valhalla since the update and have only played Sandtrap once. I play on that city map all the time and the original BTB maps constantly. There are 4 of the 6 new maps I have not played on.
i liked them
I like the maps tbh. They have issues but all maps do. At least they arent COD maps, we should be grateful that 343 is putting so much into this game.
seem pretty fun
I think there great. Its nice having old favorites and more options. I love that they put in community maps
I find most of the maps quite fun
I really love to have Sandtrap and Valhalla back, specially Valhalla, its my favourite map ever
Ramir3z77 wrote:
I've seen nothing but praise for Eagle Square.
I wish I knew what was going on, but coming from you, this sounds sarcastic as hell.
I guess, I like most of the maps except for riptide.
Whatever!!!!
I am enjoying the maps too...not tired of them yet...lol...but eventually, I hope they will add new maps as people will tire fast !
Oh great, just another thread complaining about an update. In all honesty, what is the point of this thread? I find it odd that people feel the need to complain about every little thing they dislike on Waypoint.
I have only played two new ones so far. The new Deadlock is so much better. Halo 2 BR makes me super good for some reason. I like Valhalla though, downloaded it before 343 released these 6 maps.
Playing for three days and only got Viking once today. Wtf is up with that? Like the maps except one is a total maze, forget the name, a mess but other than that most fun since I bought the game. I was hating h5 before this btb update.
Uh, what? These maps saved BTB. I got so bored of playing the same maps over and over again; it's nice to finally have a breath of fresh air. The only issue is the choice of game modes. For example, Boulevard is not a good Slayer map. It's nice for Strongholds, but it just doesn't play well with Slayer. Sort of like how Entombed is only good for Strongholds, and how Deadlock is only really good for CTF (in fact, it's amazing with CTF, it was just really crappy with Strongholds).

The maps themselves are amazing, but 343i needs enough feedback to determine what changes need to be made to the maps and map-gametype combinations.
I hated Scavanger at first but after playing it so many times I really enjoy it. I guess it's not a maze of you know were to go.
Well I think slayers are good for all of them. But for stronghold and CTF, the new ones are just bad.
fine i finde the maps
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm just glad I don't have to play the same BTB maps over and over again. Recurve one first match. Then, Recurve on the second match.(Prior to map update. lol)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13