Good Karma Req Pack

OP Sp00kyM0nk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
It would actually give me a reason to buy these stupid REQ packs with money.
This would be a great Idea and this might spark more interest in h5 and if they do, I'm going to stand buy it (maybe a feed the homeless pack?)
I'd buy a couple, would like the proceeds to go towards Veterans affairs for another example
What about Video Gaming in Medical research helping cognitive and physical rehabiliation?
That's a really nice idea, I like it.
Great idea! I would buy that to support the cause.
Agreed. I'd support that in a heart beat. 343 has done some pretty classy things like that before with special emblems
That's a great idea
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
I was reviewing the Forum Medals the other day and the FLAG! (Helped continue the fight against breast cancer) medal made me think of something.

What if 343i made a Special req pack, lets say the equivalent of a Gold one (same price, same unlockables), that would give all profits to a good cause such as cancer research? The Special pack could even contain a unique emblem representing the cause they would wish to support.

Now I have not spent a penny yet on req packs, but knowing that all the money would go to a good cause might cause me to open up my wallet.

Good or bad idea?
but you have to remember some of the money still goes to them(343)
I think it would at least be a better place for the money than e-Sports.
Hello there Spartan. You are quite open and honest with your opinions. Allow me to do the same thing.

Your opinion -Yoink!- major -Yoink!-. Thanks.

I personally think Halo e-Sports is a great thing to fund with REQ packs. I enjoy watching Pro League matches thoroughly.

EDIT: Where are my -Yoink!- 's? I'm gonna add them my self.
Yeah I would definitely do that.
Like the heart emblems in 3/4?
the problem with charities is very little of the donation goes to the cause...most of the money goes to paying this person and that person
This sounds like an awesome idea actually. Would be cool if there were breast cancer awareness pink weapon skins with the ribbon or something. That would be tremendous. :D
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
I was reviewing the Forum Medals the other day and the FLAG! (Helped continue the fight against breast cancer) medal made me think of something.

What if 343i made a Special req pack, lets say the equivalent of a Gold one (same price, same unlockables), that would give all profits to a good cause such as cancer research? The Special pack could even contain a unique emblem representing the cause they would wish to support.

Now I have not spent a penny yet on req packs, but knowing that all the money would go to a good cause might cause me to open up my wallet.

Good or bad idea?
I think this is a great idea.
Hello there Spartan. You are quite open and honest with your opinions. Allow me to do the same thing.

I personally think Halo e-Sports is a great thing to fund with REQ packs. I enjoy watching Pro League matches thoroughly.

Those packs only gave about 5% of the proceeds to the teams. If it was more maybe I would have bought some.

Those packs only gave about 5% of the proceeds to the teams. If it was more maybe I would have bought some.
When you make claims like that just post the source or whatever fact you think there exists about it as well. Don't come here trying to -Yoink- people. I know for my self that "part" of the money earned from the REQ packs went to the e-Sports and another "part" went straight to 343/Microsoft. So yeah, go ahead and prove your statement.
I'd be with this 1000%!

When you make claims like that just post the source or whatever fact you think there exists about it as well. Don't come here trying to -Yoink- people. I know for my self that "part" of the money earned from the REQ packs went to the e-Sports and another "part" went straight to 343/Microsoft. So yeah, go ahead and prove your statement.
Calm down man. I read the pack description a while back and it said a very low percentage like 5 or 10%. Or it was a forum announcement post or whatever. Not that important.
Very thoughtful idea , I agree and support this notion
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:

Good or bad idea?
Excellent idea
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4