Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Got any stance ideas? (PLEASE LOCK)

OP MuffTublets

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 43
Anyone else notice the pattern of stances that involve holding a weapon with their arm pointing up at a 90 degree angle? Take a look at Believe, Casual Carry, and Old School. Surely they can do more than just make stances like that, right? I also can't help but notice them adding a stance when a weapon is added. Normally the stance has that weapon.

Personally, I'd like to see a stance involving Promethean weapons (like angling an Incineration Cannon slightly upwards). Even a stance with the Storm Rifle or Carbine.

Got any ideas for new stances? Post 'em here!
Have some stance style with double magnums.
Have an H2 BR stance like Grim Resolve, where the Spartan holds the top of the H2 BR. I don't like th current H2 BR stance.
Mythic Stance: Spartan has a Prophet's Bane and Tarturs' Gavel
Only one can survive: Spartan duel wielding Gunfighter Magnums
Flag Bearer: has a flag in hand, with a magnum in the other
Ball Man: carries a ball in hand with both hand on it with ball in front of chest
Rocket Power: using H5 Rocket Design, but staring straight through the scope/sight of rocket launcher pointing it at you
Laser Pointer: holds a spartan laser, and has the laser pointer on
Bringing out the Big Guns: holds a Gauss Turret over shoulder
DEM1999 wrote:
Have some stance style with double magnums.
A dual wield stance would be awesome, but I feel that would cause backlash for veterans who want dual wielding back.

I was also thinking of a stance where the Spartan looks ready to quick draw a Plasma Pistol.
I would really like a better SMG stance that's for sure!
Seasoned from Halo 4, as seen in my profile picture here.
Stance ideas:

Stance holding a Frag grenade in your left hand.

Stance with a Spartan Laser over your shoulder.

Stance with a Carbine in the Alert-carry position.

Stance with Fuel Rod Gun.

Stance with the Storm Rifle.

Stance with light Rifle.

Stance with the Scattershot.

Sance with the Incineration Cannon.
  1. Req card stance. Spartan holding req cards in one hand and a fist full of cash in the other.
  2. Oni Wasp stance. A joyful Spartan discovers an oni wasp in his gold pack.
  3. Clueless gamer stance. A Spartan eating an apple while wearing a headset.
  4. Quitter stance. A Spartan with the word banned across the screen.
My stance "Final Stand" is an energy sword stance with a spartan in a battle ready stance holding two prophet's banes with red blades.
Static stances:

A stance where you're leaning against a Wasp would be neat. Same really for most vehicles.

Unarmed: Dual knives, one in each hand, like Fred from The Package.

Animated stances:

Assassination: Shows off your assassination

Target Practice: Shows you firing at a cone on a road block or one of those pop up Brutes from The Pit with a H2BR.

Shielded: Bubble shield
A stance with your spartan holding his hand out with a holographic Cortana standing there.

something like this.
A spooked stance where you hold your hand to your mouth and look surprised
One where you are tired and trying catch your breathe.
As you can tell I stopped caring for seriousness in halo these days and think some funny stances would be cool
A spooked stance where you hold your hand to your mouth and look surprised
One where you are tired and trying catch your breathe.
As you can tell I stopped caring for seriousness in halo these days and think some funny stances would be cool
In that case, a spartan holding Exuberant in their right arm against the side of their torso, and giving a thumbs up with their left hand. Call the stance Forger.
I think these stances should've came out on Halos 15th anniversary but stance i would like to see are the Halo ce through Halo 3 master chief cover art stances.Halo ce being your character holding an assault rifle directly at you,Halo 2 being your spartan dual welding smgs,and Halo 3 being your spartan looking to left holding his assault rifle.
I'd like a dual SMG stance.
I've got one... Eliminate them in future Halo games!

Pointless content...
I'd like a dual SMG stance.
Something like master cheifs cover art stance from Halo 2?
One-arm handstand
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 43