Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Got any stance ideas? (PLEASE LOCK)

OP MuffTublets

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 43
I would like to see stances with other objects besides weapons
like a nade?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Si yo tengo una muy buena idea.
I need the mores skins,visores y asesinatos.
Yes i have a new idea
A stance with double magnums or smgs would be cool. Also previous halo cover stances or like your spartan holding a crawlers head or a watcher
stance name: to the end
Stance position: your spartan holds up a plasma pistol in one hand while the other hand is covering the side of the chest, perhaps indicating a stab or gunshot wound. unfortunatly, blood cannot be included, since i originally thought it would be a good idea that blood would be leaking from the wound.
A spartan handing over the CE pistol and in the description it says, "I don't keep it loaded son, you'll have to find ammo as you go".
A "Bring it on" stance. Bruce Lee style.
Degeneration X Suck it move from the WWE days
My stance would be called: Warrior

My Spartan would be holding two energy swords in the same pose you see the Arbiter on the back of the case of Halo Wars.
You know those Elite statues on Attack on Sanctum? How about a stance in that pose? (Holding an Energy Sword straight down...)
I'd like the simple holding the DMR from Reach.
Nope. Got bigger and better issues to worry about in h5. There's enough stances already I believe.
lol I get it!
There should be a stance with the spartan looking down the sights of the sniper rifle.
Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

estafar tus pies Bajo un enemigo
O la pose de terminator
A stance when he is holding a planche xD
I think they should have one where the spartan is saluting.
A stance with your pointing gun to your head or a stance of you on a warthog turret
Title: I see you
Description: Can't hide from me
Back to the camera, looking at you over the shoulder, in the shadows (yes, shadows)
Spartan Company Stance. If you're apart of a Spartan company than it will show a stance with your Spartan and 3 other Spartans from you company.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 43