Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Got any stance ideas? (PLEASE LOCK)

OP MuffTublets

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 43
Laying down with a Sniper Rifle
As Linda with a nornfang
Heisman stance
Or a Salud stance like you are proposing a toast.

I think it would be cool but now that I think about it that may come across as promoting or endorsing alcohol use.
Shawshank Redemption Andy Dufresne falling to his knees letting the rain wash the crap off him. Literally
They already have a John Cena like assassination (Lawn Dart), then why not a Cena stance? You can't stick this: Spartan covering his/her face with a plasma grenade in the other hand behind his/her back ready throw.
It would probably be hard with clipping armor pieces but an arms crossed pose would be awesome.
BySnuSnu wrote:
It would probably be hard with clipping armor pieces but an arms crossed pose would be awesome.
Well, they did it in Halo 4, with the genie stance.

TheElio3 wrote:
They already have a John Cena like assassination (Lawn Dart), then why not a Cena stance? You can't stick this: Spartan covering his/her face with a plasma grenade in the other hand behind his/her back ready throw.
They should do an RKO assassination.
what about this few ones:
(I will edit it as I find more)
A stance with a spartan looking through the zoomed in scope of a light rifle.
Or a stance where the Spartan is holding a sniper rifle with one hand looking through the scope.
BySnuSnu wrote:
Halo4 pose, but still an awesome idea
Even though everyone would probably do a bunch of inappropriate poses, it'd be cool if in Halo 6 we could make our own stances with Kinect motion capture, it'd actually give the Kinect that shipped with all original Xbox One consoles a purpose. Then I could make any stance I wanted.
Someone has probably said this already but one where you have dual wield energy swords facing the camera.
A stance where your Spartan is throwing a knife
Even though everyone would probably do a bunch of inappropriate poses, it'd be cool if in Halo 6 we could make our own stances with Kinect motion capture, it'd actually give the Kinect that shipped with all original Xbox One consoles a purpose. Then I could make any stance I wanted.
That is actually a brilliant idea. Can't believe no one thought of this before...
Dual-welding smgs
The Pleasure
you shove a -Yoink- up an enimy's -Yoink-
I would like to have some more stances without weapons
My only stance dream (being able to rotate a stance and have it stay where you rotated it) has thankfully already come true lol. Though that double magnum stance that DEM1999 mentioned would be so sick! Also, a different SMG stance other then Urban Recon would be cool (I don't have an idea on what it should look like, but I'm sure someone does :p)
The stance I imagined would be called the "Stand Off" Its like one of those cowboy stands when they are are ready to draw their weapons.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 43