Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Got any stance ideas? (PLEASE LOCK)

OP MuffTublets

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 43
every stance that existed in halo 4
Some vehicle stances would be cool like maybe on a mongoose. Or with a phaeton behind. Would be difficult to perfect but would look sweet.
Also we need one where your partially camo with the prohets bane. Call it Apocalyptic phrophecy
I wanna stance that has you doing the fingerguns (pew pew)
Tronoid wrote:
every stance that existed in halo 4
Isn't there like 5 stances in Halo 4?
Some of the stance in halo 4 like breach was my personal favorite.
I would like to see this in halo 6
https://ugc.kn3.net/i/origin/http://th03.deviantart.net/fs21/PRE/i/2007/309/5/4/Master_Chief_and_Arbiter_by_Talik13.jpg
Will the chief master die? :O
Some of the stance in halo 4 like breach was my personal favorite.
Mine equal :)
Anything to do with Mister Cheif
Zavkary wrote:
Like what!?!!?
YRISMO wrote:
the stance the master chief is doing in the halo 2 cover art
just to rub it in our faces about no dual wield
LOLOLOLOL I literally was about to post they should do a dual wield stance.....oh wait they shouldn't be allowed to since we arent. I'm glad my sarcasm and cynicism isn't completely unique and misunderstood by many
it was at that point he realised- his sarcasm was completely unique and misunderstood by many ;)
Zavkary wrote:
Like what!?!!?
I saw some people talking about a Cortana stance (the one where the spartan would be hold her on his hand) so just replace Cortana with Mister Cheif
Stance holding dual wield pistols or dual swords
Zavkary wrote:
Zavkary wrote:
Like what!?!!?
I saw some people talking about a Cortana stance (the one where the spartan would be hold her on his hand) so just replace Cortana with Mister Cheif
Hey that would be great !!!
Will the chief master die? :O
Why would the kill one of the most heroic characters in the Halo community from the beginning of the Spartan two program John or Chief was always their in the beginning
He was the first known spartan with a functional team to take a covenant cruiser while chief lost one of his closest friends he could call him family. Blue team was their in the beginning And fought In the beginning They wont let him die .
How about Kat's stance on Halo: Reach's cover art? Or the image of a Spartan holding two frags, lightly tossing and catching the one in his right hand.
This idea makes perfect sense when you look at my gamertag.

Stance Idea: Holding a Banana like a gun.

:D
I honestly believe that there are enough stances.
How about Kat's stance on Halo: Reach's cover art? Or the image of a Spartan holding two frags, lightly tossing and catching the one in his right hand.
Why not all of Noble teams stances?
Zavkary wrote:
Why not all of Noble teams stances?
I thought of Kat's in particular, but the others would work too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 43