Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Got any stance ideas? (PLEASE LOCK)

OP MuffTublets

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 43
stance holding nornfang above right hand in victory
Shyy Panda wrote:
they should have animated stances like spinning a magnum in one hand. Also mythic stances would be cool. I think a cool stance would be holding a gravity hammer and about to slam down with it.
Speaking of animated stances they should edit the old stances that have power weapons, and make it so that it cycles through all of the req variants, so in Look Skyward it would cycle through all of the snipers, Normal, End of the Line, Arrow of Time, and Nornfang.
Dual wield smgs.
Shyy Panda wrote:
they should have animated stances like spinning a magnum in one hand. Also mythic stances would be cool. I think a cool stance would be holding a gravity hammer and about to slam down with it.
Speaking of animated stances they should edit the old stances that have power weapons, and make it so that it cycles through all of the req variants, so in Look Skyward it would cycle through all of the snipers, Normal, End of the Line, Arrow of Time, and Nornfang.
that would be cool
I want to be able to see my friends stances when we are in a squad, when I press X I want to see us all standing together with rocket launchers and needlers etc I think it would be so cool
Mibles wrote:
Dual wield smgs.
So old, but so cool#frontofthehalo2box!
A stance with a Spartan holding a BR to one side with one hand, and holding a peace sign with fingers in front. It's kinda stupid but hey, I kinda hope this gets added.
'U can't see me' (John Cena reference)
Something like Emile sharpening his knife
honestly I want another stance like the one where you have both ur fists up but I can't remember what its called but another stance like that would be cool
I think the stance the master cheif is in with the sticky grenade when Cortana says betcha cant stick it. Wouldnt that be awesome
Name: Stone Cold
Stance: Spartan sticking up his/her two middle fingers
Also comes with stunner assassination
I would love to see a stance of our spartans hugging one of the many stuffed plushies in the forge menu. Think of having our tall, intimidating spartans cuddling with a small adorable Master Chief plushie. There could even be an all new collection of stances with all the different plushies.
Traveler Throwing knifes and stick hands.
I would love to see a stance of our spartans hugging one of the many stuffed plushies in the forge menu. Think of having our tall, intimidating spartans cuddling with a small adorable Master Chief plushie. There could even be an all new collection of stances with all the different plushies.
That would certainly be "exotic" for lack of a better term but I agree that would be spectacular, and extremely funny
A teabag one?
'U can't see me' (John Cena reference)
Good one
holding the decapited head of......the didact, while i hold an energy sword in the other hand standing on top of a dead....atriox, with a hot spartan lady holding my leg. i call it "HAIL TO THE GROOVE"
they should have an "animated" sloppy swish dance stance.

or stanky leg, or gangnam style, or something. idk
Any stance, with a teabag hanging off the triger of your weapon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 43