Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Got any stance ideas? (PLEASE LOCK)

OP MuffTublets

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 43
http://www.goodskins.com/homepages/movies_tv/300_king_leonidas.jpg
Hi all,

All I have to say is... more Arnold stances please : )

Regards,

Push
doggy stance
Stances like the one on the cover of Halo 2 and this thing from Halo 3. I also thought of the Grifball stance and something similar to this picture of the Halo 4 Dew Guy, but maybe with a sticky grenade or something.
A stance called "hero landing" (reference to the Deadpool movie) or something a little less funny like "ground breaker" or "grave maker" or something. It's basically a stance like your Spartan lands from a ground pound. I think it sounds pretty cool looking. Another stance that would be cool is your Spartan gripping a plasma grenade called "death sticks like sin".
Anyone else notice the pattern of stances that involve holding a weapon with their arm pointing up at a 90 degree angle? Take a look at Believe, Casual Carry, and Old School. Surely they can do more than just make stances like that, right? I also can't help but notice them adding a stance when a weapon is added. Normally the stance has that weapon.

Personally, I'd like to see a stance involving Promethean weapons (like angling an Incineration Cannon slightly upwards). Even a stance with the Storm Rifle or Carbine.

Got any ideas for new stances? Post 'em here!
Not really in the mood for more weapon stances. However, what if the had spartan stances from halo 4? Also, wouldn't it be great to see your Spartan doing their stance in the winners circle? Btw, I've only ever played halo 4 and 5, none of that COD BULL-YOINK- .
Maybe there could be a stance where the Spartan could be getting ready to throw a plasma grenade at the viewer or something.
moving stances, or assassination stances where you can change both peoples armor (yours and the other)
Hold RB to..... wait how'd you do that?
You are flipping an Elephant(can't really see the Elephant on screen much though).
To those of you who don't use default controls in Halo 3, just know RB was interact as default.
I'd like a dual SMG stance.
Something like master cheifs cover art stance from Halo 2?
I'd like more of your Spartan pointing it at the camera, having them down by your side, holding both of them up at the same time in a relaxed way, or being in a pose where one is up and one is down. If a halo 2 one happens though, I'd be fine with it.
"Boo" from Halo 2 when Chief teleports to High Charity
Fat Stacks: the player avatar mimics the stance of the loadsamoney guy except the case are assault rifle mags
I think the Slav Squatting would be a prime example of a great stance.
Anyone else notice the pattern of stances that involve holding a weapon with their arm pointing up at a 90 degree angle? Take a look at Believe, Casual Carry, and Old School. Surely they can do more than just make stances like that, right? I also can't help but notice them adding a stance when a weapon is added. Normally the stance has that weapon.

Personally, I'd like to see a stance involving Promethean weapons (like angling an Incineration Cannon slightly upwards). Even a stance with the Storm Rifle or Carbine.

Got any ideas for new stances? Post 'em here!
A Spartan with active camo (that you can see) holding a knife in any cool stance you can think of! Probably a similar stance to Halo 4's "Assassin".
Edit: Another stance is one SMG in one hand and a SPNKR in another hand like Master Chief in Halo 2 :)
Hi Muff, nice forum you have here! lol
I want them to bring back the Halo 4 stance where you are crossing your arms because that's literally the only one I used in 4 because it just looked badass
Dual Wielding a rocket and smg
Here's my idea;
Come And Get Me: "Flag carrier spotted!" You carry a neutral flag in one hand and taunt with the other.
Sorry if I got the phrase wrong, I don' play ctf.
  • One where it shows a kicking animation with a suppressed weapon. Call it "Irony"
  • Finger guns
  • Holding a copy of his/her helmet, while still wearing their own (CE reference)
  • Pointing outwards while holding a Pro Pipe, as if the spartan calls the shot
  • Activating a pickup attachment
  • Hanging off of a Watcher mid-assassination
  • Sitting on Yabdab's head while he struggles under your weight
  • Chuckling
  • A stance that can point to your spot on the scoreboard, if this is even possible to code properly
  • High Five
  • Riding a unicorn ride (Because why not?)
  • Warthog gunner
  • Visibly recoiling from an impact (Hammer?)
  • Reviving animation
  • Lining up a free throw with the ball
  • Punching Grif in the face
  • Juggling knives
  • Holding a knife to the helmet to pretend to be a unicorn
  • Mag boots activated, causing the spartan to be on the ceiling
  • Thumbs up
  • Preparing to javelin toss the flag
  • Deadlifting a hammers that are lashed together
  • Loading a SPNKr
  • Shields recharging flare
  • Drop pod exit (Halo 2 reference)
  • Crouching
  • Exiting a roll with a magnum being drawn
  • Cowboy quickdraw stance (It's Hiiiiiiiiigh nooooon)
  • Slouched asleep (ODST reference)
  • Bent over a terminal (Halo 3 reference)
  • Halo 4 box art stance
  • Trapped in the armor lockup
  • Buck smirking pose from the first cutscene
  • Holding Jorge's dog tags (Reach reference)
  • Hammering at an anvil (Forge achievement?)
  • Doing a human flag, on the flag
  • Slam dunk ball stance
  • Breakdance pose
  • This is Sparta kick
  • Ordnance drop received
  • In line at a REQ station
  • Shaking hands with Arbiter
  • Riding a Hunter
  • Wallrunning
  • One handed hand stand
  • Leaning on a Ghost
  • Skyjacking a Banshee