Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Got farmed in Warzone

OP Yvern

I can say its ridiculous, third time it's happened to me as well.

And now I wont play warzone for the rest of the day

And yes Im not against farmers I don't do it myself and I don't like being on the receiving end of it either.

This has been an issue with all Halo's but I think a way to fix farming is once the core has been exposed timer drops to 3 minutes, will make the game less excruciating.
That's nice. Good for you.
Oh well, why thank you, but the sarcasm isn't needed.
Yvern wrote:

And yes Im not against farmers I don't do it myself and I don't like being on the receiving end of it either.

This has been an issue with all Halo's but I think a way to fix farming is once the core has been exposed timer drops to 3 minutes, will make the game less excruciating.
would not work since the game is not suppose to end once the core is exposed, this could work in assault but not in vanilla warzone. Players still have the chance to run out and cap a base (use cloak people) and possibly make a comeback, by reducing the time you would eliminate that chance. Also what if the time goes down to three minutes but you cap a base during those last minutes, would the game go back to the original time? add time? it just wont work
I've been farmed each time I've tried to play today. Even in arena mode, I can't take 5 steps without being killed and its a miracle if i can live long enough to kill someone. It has gotten much much worse since the update release.
Yvern wrote:

would not work since the game is not suppose to end once the core is exposed, this could work in assault but not in vanilla warzone. Players still have the chance to run out and cap a base (use cloak people) and possibly make a comeback, by reducing the time you would eliminate that chance. Also what if the time goes down to three minutes but you cap a base during those last minutes, would the game go back to the original time? add time? it just wont work
Once the core has been exposed, put a timer on the core to inniate self destruction, just throwing out ideas.

And yes you could camo out and go cap a base but that would require a teammate to communicate to and since my party member that I was searching off ended up on the other team and my team was a bunch of idiots, it doesn't really work out that way sometimes.
i get farmed as well. when it starts happening I take it as a sign that i've played enough for that day.
I've been farmed each time I've tried to play today. Even in arena mode, I can't take 5 steps without being killed and its a miracle if i can live long enough to kill someone. It has gotten much much worse since the update release.
thats why you smurf in placement, thats why you must smurf
Yvern wrote:
Yvern wrote:

Once the core has been exposed, put a timer on the core to inniate self destruction, just throwing out ideas.

And yes you could camo out and go cap a base but that would require a teammate to communicate to and since my party member that I was searching off ended up on the other team and my team was a bunch of idiots, it doesn't really work out that way sometimes.
That means the attacking team doesn't have to do much of anything, or even be at Home Base. Just defend 3 Bases for enough time and you automatically win.

They can farm you by just you lining up at their entrances.
Yvern wrote:
Yvern wrote:

That means the attacking team doesn't have to do much of anything, or even be at Home Base. Just defend 3 Bases for enough time and you automatically win.

Yeah, guess Ill just avoid Warzone for a bit until my spartan company gets online.
i will continue to farm.
i will continue to farm.
Go for it, no one is stopping you ^^
. <----- smallest violin playing just for shirayukixhime..... :-) :-) :-) buck up man. So you got "farmed". Bad beats happen in Halo from time to time always have and always will.
I took your advice and got farmed two other warzone games soooo :P nope im done with warzone
I'm sorry but I feel like we're blurring the lines between getting 'farmed' and just getting killed a lot. If my team ever gets 'destroyed' by the other team because they had mics and were using team work, then good for them, that's all in the spirit of Halo. That doesn't mean I have to stand by and let them kill me. I just change the way I play, go a little slower, crouch, assassinate, crouch, snipe, nade, headshot, run away. OP said that he got farmed like 5 times in a row, but I just don't believe him, he just died a lot.
I could care less about the farming. Once Warzone Firefight hits the playlists, the only people who will play the real warzone are the farmers. Let them kill each other while I have fun killing Promethians and Covies.
Yvern wrote:
Yvern wrote:

Its not perfect but it gives those being farmed more options, and the farmers another objective.