Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Got Legend Achievement. Armor NOT Unlocked.

OP PainRelief1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So, about two weeks ago, I've unlocked the Legend achievement on Co-op. Waypoint showed that I did not unlock the Helioskril armor.

Anybody else having a similar issue, or was I simply too late to unlock the armor through the achievements and must unlock the armor through REQ packs?

Thanks for your time.
There is no deadline for this armor. It will always be unlockable via MCC or Halo 5 REQ system. Waypoint may be taking its time to update their system.
I didnt realize that it would tell you that you that you unlocked, it didnt for me before the beta launched. It just knew I had the achievement.
Not sure I'm having issues and I beat it on solo kept double checking to see what's wrong on waypoint, it says I did them on legendary and it shows my achievements for the campaigns and "Legend" achievement but nothing.
I have my armor and achievement. I got it around August i believe. so it should unlock. there was no deadline or anything.
So, about two weeks ago, I've unlocked the Legend achievement on Co-op. Waypoint showed that I did not unlock the Helioskril armor.

Anybody else having a similar issue, or was I simply too late to unlock the armor through the achievements and must unlock the armor through REQ packs?

Thanks for your time.
I looked at your profile and it shows all co-op completed on legendary. I wouldn't about it, I'm sure you'll have Helioskrill when halo 5 comes out.
MandalsTV wrote:

Thanks for your time.
I looked at your profile and it shows all co-op completed on legendary. I wouldn't about it, I'm sure you'll have Helioskrill when halo 5 comes out.
He should worry about it now I unlocked mine since June and I have no option of Helioskrill
well this is annoying --' i beat them all a while back and still cant equip the armor
Sorry to hijack the thread, but do the x0 skulls disable the legendary achievements? I've never beaten Halo 2 without the envy skull and frankly I doubt I ever will.
Sorry to hijack the thread, but do the x0 skulls disable the legendary achievements? I've never beaten Halo 2 without the envy skull and frankly I doubt I ever will.
As far as i'm aware, yes they do. Use grunt funeral and exploding brutes, these help a lot.
Back on topic though, i unlocked Helioskrill about 3 months ago if i'm correct, and it showed up for me. I think it's really just the system being glitchy. Wait for launch, do not worry. It should be there.
As far as i'm aware, yes they do. Use grunt funeral and exploding brutes, these help a lot.
Grunts and brutes be damned, it's the jackal snipers that caused me to quit. I can deal with anything other than upwards of 12, accurately firing 99% of the time instakills at a time. Unfortunately, that disqualifies me from most of Halo 2.
Grunts and brutes be damned, it's the jackal snipers that caused me to quit. I can deal with anything other than upwards of 12, accurately firing 99% of the time instakills at a time. Unfortunately, that disqualifies me from most of Halo 2.
The jackals aren't too bad if you know where they are and just take it slow, you could look at youtube guides for it. The hardest level for me was gravemind bc of starting with a needler and being shot at right away.
Back on topic though, i unlocked Helioskrill about 3 months ago if i'm correct, and it showed up for me. I think it's really just the system being glitchy. Wait for launch, do not worry. It should be there.
I hope so. While I did have a lot of fun going through the campaigns again with my brother, I would still like the armor. Really want to go with the suit for a while, and haven't decided which helmet to use. :S

I guess I'll wait for launch, and see if a rep from 343 will talk about it sometime between now and launch. Thank you guys for the response. Glad to see I am not the only one on this boat.
Off topic but I thought we kept the the armor from the beta we unlocked :( my athlon is locked!!
I am having the same problem too. Hopefully it is just waypoint acting up and I will have it at launch.
high hopes here to unlock it before launch! only 3 halo: ce missions to go lol
Off topic but I thought we kept the the armor from the beta we unlocked :( my athlon is locked!!
Probably for the same reasons as other people's Helioskrill. It'll most likely be there in the final game.
I think some stuff won't be available until launch day. only a week to go!
Dont you have to do it solo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2