Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Got Legend Achievement. Armor NOT Unlocked.

OP PainRelief1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Dont you have to do it solo
No you can do it with co-op too.
Dont you have to do it solo
No you can do it with co-op too.
good to know... after i slaved over it
Off topic but I thought we kept the the armor from the beta we unlocked :( my athlon is locked!!
Probably for the same reasons as other people's Helioskrill. It'll most likely be there in the final game.
Never mind, i did some research, i have to correct myself. Armor unlocks from the beta reset. The only thing that carries over are MCC achievement and Nightfall related armors. Sorry to say but your Athlon won't be there.
Off topic but I thought we kept the the armor from the beta we unlocked :( my athlon is locked!!
Probably for the same reasons as other people's Helioskrill. It'll most likely be there in the final game.
Never mind, i did some research, i have to correct myself. Armor unlocks from the beta reset. The only thing that carries over are MCC achievement and Nightfall related armors. Sorry to say but your Athlon won't be there.
Thx for the heads up! I recall them saying our unlocks carried over smh I put in a lot of hours to unlock that one but oh well fresh start...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Your stats on here may be off. It doesn't make sense how you unlocked the legend achievement. Looks like you're missing quite a few missions But you have achievements unlocked
The Helioskrill armor should now be available to all who have gotten the Legend achievement. Please try again and let me know if you still don't see the armor. Thanks!
Phlo4843 wrote:
The Helioskrill armor should now be available to all who have gotten the Legend achievement. Please try again and let me know if you still don't see the armor. Thanks!
If recently completed the legend achievement and went on halo 5 today and it wasn't unlocked for me, any help? Thanks
mine still has not unlocked.
Mine has not unlocked. I got the Legend achievement back in March.
Kuper05 wrote:
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I've got the legend achievement but haven't got the unlock yet :(
Kuper05 wrote:
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I've got the legend achievement but haven't got the unlock yet :(
ok, i got mine. what i had to to was re-download halo mcc. it got to 30% and i was able to launch the game. im not 100% what triggered it, but i went to the achievements tab (in game)and clicked the legend achievement. then i launched halo channel from mcc, and it was unlocked in halo 5 for me. hope it works for u.
I've got the legend achievement, but didn't get Helioskrill. Anyone found a solution or is there some sort of support thing we can contact?
I got the legend achievement after the game release, does that factor into unlocking the helioskrill armor?
Just launch mcc again then quit then launch halo 5
i had the same issue
Just figured it out, if you go to spartan customization where all the armor, stances, visors... Ext... Look for the helioskrill armor and you can equip it and once you start halo 5 it should be in unlocked. It will not work if you have halo 5 open, quit the game and start it up again. Hope this helps.
MandalsTV wrote:
So, about two weeks ago, I've unlocked the Legend achievement on Co-op. Waypoint showed that I did not unlock the Helioskril armor.

Anybody else having a similar issue, or was I simply too late to unlock the armor through the achievements and must unlock the armor through REQ packs?

Thanks for your time.
I looked at your profile and it shows all co-op completed on legendary. I wouldn't about it, I'm sure you'll have Helioskrill when halo 5 comes out.
He should worry about it now I unlocked mine since June and I have no option of Helioskrill
It does not use req system, once you get the achievement it will show up in your collection
xAchelous wrote:
MandalsTV wrote:
So, about two weeks ago, I've unlocked the Legend achievement on Co-op. Waypoint showed that I did not unlock the Helioskril armor.

Anybody else having a similar issue, or was I simply too late to unlock the armor through the achievements and must unlock the armor through REQ packs?

Thanks for your time.
I looked at your profile and it shows all co-op completed on legendary. I wouldn't about it, I'm sure you'll have Helioskrill when halo 5 comes out.
He should worry about it now I unlocked mine since June and I have no option of Helioskrill
It does not use req system, once you get the achievement it will show up in your collection
Please don't revive old threads, thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2