1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
THIS is what 343 should give us in the next expansion

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection
-Flood weapons: Sentinel Beam, Flamethrower, Flood Lance (Flood melee weapon)

Brute expansion:
-Warzone (Brute Homeworld): With Tartarus legendary boss at the end
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)
-Brute Vehicles: Chopper, Prowler, Anti-Air Wraith

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
Pve war zone. That's what we want
Basically Firefight?
I enjoy this idea!
Awesome idea! Hope this gets implemented!!!!!!!!!
Not me. I always thought Firefight pretty boring. Spartan ops was way better. If I'm going to kill PVE. I want a objective attached to it and see a end game to it. I always felt the whole hoard mode thing the be completely silly.

Only did it for it was the fastest way to grind CR on Halo: Reach
I would love all of it!
Awesome idea! Hope this gets implemented!!!!!!!!!
Imagine fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt on High Charity, THAT would be a Halo experience for the ages!!
I enjoy this idea!
Palmer: "Voi has been overrun by the Flood and will be glassed in 5 minutes by the Shadow of Intent. Capture/Defend the base to escape before it does, losing team stays behind to die with the Flood."
I would love all of it!
Palmer: "Gravemind has infested the monument to the Didact, he's a high priority target. Eliminate him to win Spartans!"
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddeeeeeeee these are some awesome ideas I gotta play with you sometime.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddeeeeeeee these are some awesome ideas I gotta play with you sometime.
Palmer: "Brute Anti-Air Wraith is at the cliffside, take it out and clear the skies Spartans!"
Yes, this would be an amazing free DLC update.

Along with this, I would love playable Elites too.
Flood dlc would be a pretty slick reason to bring back the flamethrower.
Palmer: "Brute Anti-Air Wraith is at the cliffside, take it out and clear the skies Spartans!"
Brute chopper squad at the tribe camp take it out Spartans.
Prowler captain at the cheiftens tent get on it Spartans.
Yes, this would be an amazing free DLC update.

Along with this, I would love playable Elites too.
Would be a great way to have a simulated flashback to the Great Schism,
Arbiter on the radio: "Brothers, the Brutes have betrayed us. Draw the coward Tartarus out of hiding and make him suffer, kill any Spartans (other team) opposing you."
Palmer: "War Chieftain at the canyon, enemies win if they take it out. Don't let that happen Spartans!"
Flood dlc would be a pretty slick reason to bring back the flamethrower.
YES you are the first person to notice that. Don't forget the Sentinel Beam too
They'll never give us something that creative.

We'll just get more bland human architecture and Warden Eternal fights.
Palmer: "War Chieftain at the canyon, enemies win if they take it out. Don't let that happen Spartans!"
Savage tribe at the cristal caves spartan
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23