OP Lone Wolf 42cK6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 23
They'll never give us something that creative.

We'll just get more bland human architecture and Warden Eternal fights.
I agree that is probably going to happen :(. However I do think 343 is a talent team and probably wants to do this sort of thing but is limited by budget and development time which sucks
As much as I'd like Gravey to be in Halo 5 Warzone, he's WAY too massive. His body is literally miles long.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddeeeeeeee these are some awesome ideas I gotta play with you sometime.
Palmer: "Brute Anti-Air Wraith is at the cliffside, take it out and clear the skies Spartans!"
Brute chopper squad at the tribe camp take it out Spartans.
Prowler captain at the cheiftens tent get on it Spartans.
Palmer: "War Chieftain at the canyon, enemies win if they take it out. Don't let that happen Spartans!"
Savage tribe at the cristal caves spartan
Brute Scarab at the valley, it's a high priority target Spartans. Take it out!

limited by budget
*cough cough* 7 million$ in the first month from reqs *cough cough*
As much as I'd like Gravey to be in Halo 5 Warzone, he's WAY too massive. His body is literally miles long.
I could be balanced by the fact it is immobile and has a big target. It could be incredibly durable and dangerous but will be easy to hit.
I could be balanced by the fact it is immobile and has a big target. It could be incredibly durable and dangerous but will be easy to hit.
Or just have it be a bunch of giant tentacles coming out of holes all around the map that all affect his health.

limited by budget
*cough cough* 7 million$ in the first month from read *cough cough*
Considering they are making Halo Wars 2, Halo 6, probably another movie like Nightfall and whatever else they are doing it would be a trial to do an expansion this big I do admit

You gotta be optimistic...
Or just have it be a bunch of giant tentacles coming out of holes all around the map that all affect his health.
It could also spawn extra Flood enemies which is something no bosses do currently.
It could also spawn extra Flood enemies which is something no bosses do currently.
Omg or just imagine a marines chest being ripped open as he turns into a combat form. Or you or your team mates turning into controllable flood until you die and you have to kill everyone.
Omg or just imagine a marines chest being ripped open as he turns into a combat form. Or you or your team mates turning into controllable flood until you die and you have to kill everyone.
Maybe you could get infected and if you had a killing spree your Infected Spartan will become a 25p Boss
Maybe you could get infected and if you had a killing spree your Infected Spartan will become a 25p Boss
And as the spree goes up it goes up to a 100 point max
Imagine the epicness of assassinating your infected self after you respawn
On no I ment controlling your infected self until you die then you go back to normal
I'd love to see more of a brute presence.
On no I ment controlling your infected self until you die then you go back to normal
That would be call but it wouldn't make much sense for a player to get infected then go around killing their teammates and undermining the team. Unless you were limited to killing the enemy team it might work but then you wouldn't really be a Flood form would you?
That would be call but it wouldn't make much sense for a player to get infected then go around killing their teammates and undermining the team. Unless you were limited to killing the enemy team it might work but then you wouldn't really be a Flood form would you?
Exactly the point of it is to kill both your team and the enemy team. No team gets points but it gives you some xp for your reqs in Warzone.
Exactly the point of it is to kill both your team and the enemy team. No team gets points but it gives you some xp for your reqs in Warzone.
But what if your team is trying to take down Gravemind or something, you get infected then kill everyone. Great for you but then the enemy comes in and steals the boss kill, then you lose. See how that wouldn't work?
I'd love to see more of a brute presence.
Not just the enemies but the weapons, maps, vehicles and stuff to really give us the Brute angle in Halo 5
Pve war zone. That's what we want
Basically Firefight?
Yeah, I wish 343 would effing stay something on this already.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 23