1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. ...
  8. 23
Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
Why not both? There's room for both things. :)

I really like this idea, though.
This would honestly be awesome!
Genius ideas imagine a shadow of colossus style fight with the gravemind.
This needs to happen, if not it would be the minimum required for the next Halo with Warzone launch
AJAX119 wrote:
Genius ideas imagine a shadow of colossus style fight with the gravemind.
Only if I can use a Moa in place of Agro.
Pve war zone. That's what we want
Basically Firefight?
Exactly. When then announced Warzone i immediately said this needs to be adjusted to make it a firefight game mode too. I miss firefight
They'll never give us something that creative.

We'll just get more bland human architecture and Warden Eternal fights.
Unfortunately I think you are probably right. When they said free monthly content, I don't think they meant creating new enemies with new assets and AI. And for those that say just import it from old Halo's, you don't know what you're talking about.

Let's keep this thread going and maybe, just maybe, 343 might sack up and give us some truly unique free DLC.
I enjoy this idea!
Me too young one cause you must know the ways of the force
This would be awesome. Please 343.
From there point of view the big time development is probably all done and they won't spend time writing new AI in. Just hope they would look at the major benefits something like this would give the community.
Well the last time we saw brutes was in halo reach, that was the last bugie halo game, so what of bungie still has those TMs but if they don't what are the chances that 343 will make them right?
Well the last time we saw brutes was in halo reach, that was the last bugie halo game, so what of bungie still has those TMs but if they don't what are the chances that 343 will make them right?
Last Brutes were actually in H2A, completely new models made by Saber Interactive (Most Likely). Those could be used in H5.

OP, honestly, if this great Idea ever gets to see the light of day, I would wish the art style and aesthetic to look like that of H2A campaign.
love this idea, mostly cuz it gives a nice nostalgic look at the past of halo. And being that the warzone matches are "simulations" makes this a perfect idea, cuz it doesn't have to fit into the canon, it can be its own thing. Plus a mix in bosses would be nice.
Nothing like a brute on all fours plowing toward you.
The idea of new bosses is welcome, however I think it would be best if they had the ability to shoot projectiles, otherwise there is not really any danger for players
plix 343 make it happen or hire this guy or something, you gotta mix things up a little.
love this idea, mostly cuz it gives a nice nostalgic look at the past of halo. And being that the warzone matches are "simulations" makes this a perfect idea, cuz it doesn't have to fit into the canon, it can be its own thing. Plus a mix in bosses would be nice.
They could have an easter egg where if four spartans empty an entire beam rifle clip into Tartarus then a friendly Arbiter AI will spawn and help you take him down
there have been alot threads for this kinda thing in all for it personally so far its been lackluster at best the rehash of maps has been awful. PVE WARZONE TOO.
Twizery wrote:
plix 343 make it happen or hire this guy or something, you gotta mix things up a little.
I would really like a job at Halo lmao
They'll never give us something that creative.

We'll just get more bland human architecture and Warden Eternal fights.
The sad truth...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. ...
  8. 23