3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. ...
  7. 23
That would be pretty badass!
valero33 wrote:
Would be a nice change of pace from fighting Warden Eternal over and over again lol
I like it i would like to see the floods epic return and also i cant believe there hasn't been any brutes and why not bring them with the gravityhammer
valero33 wrote:
Would be a nice change of pace from fighting Warden Eternal over and over again lol
Well that and that he has SO MUCH HEALTH
Ka Five wrote:
AJAX119 wrote:
Genius ideas imagine a shadow of colossus style fight with the gravemind.
Only if I can use a Moa in place of Agro.
Yes just yes
Pve war zone. That's what we want
-Yoink- ing this.
Phoxniix wrote:
valero33 wrote:
Nothing Selenes Lance or a Wraith Ultra can't fix lol
I like it i would like to see the floods epic return and also i cant believe there hasn't been any brutes and why not bring them with the gravityhammer
I hope to god they are on it right now
Phoxniix wrote:
valero33 wrote:
Nothing Selenes Lance or a Wraith Ultra can't fix lol
If only I had a Selene lance... Alos I don't risk using vehicles against warden because of fast he can utterly DESTROY them
This would be a brilliant couple of DLCs and brilliant ways to introduce the legendary hammer, sentinel beam and flamethrower! also throw in the flame grenades.. just because.. they were amazing! xD
I would love all of it!
Palmer: "Gravemind has infested the monument to the Didact, he's a high priority target. Eliminate him to win Spartans!"
I get spartans as a reward? COMMAS, MAN! o-o
valero33 wrote:
I hope at least Warzone and related things return in halo 6 so even if it doesn't come this game we can look forward to future improvements.
I don't think anyone has said anything but I wonder what the final update will be like? I can only hope a huge amount of content. (Maybe completely new enemies and weapons, a Timmy the Whale REQ card...)
This would be a brilliant couple of DLCs and brilliant ways to introduce the legendary hammer, sentinel beam and flamethrower! also throw in the flame grenades.. just because.. they were amazing! xD
Haha yeah I feel so bad I forgot them :)
We really need this
Dear god, this sounds awesome!
Dear god, this sounds awesome!
Imagine; "Gravemind has infested Truth's Villa, hes a high priority target Spartans, take him out."
How many times can we say PVE Warzone or Firefight?!!! This needs to happen.
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
How many times can we say PVE Warzone or Firefight?!!! This needs to happen.
I would bet theres about a 60/40 chance they are working on some form of PvE or a new type of warzone as we speak
Yes and Yes
I'm so sick of Warden. It's not hard to give us another Boss, at the minimum. I hate Warden with a passion.
Church Yo wrote:
Yes and Yes
I'm so sick of Warden. It's not hard to give us another Boss, at the minimum. I hate Warden with a passion.
Good thing is that with a boss like Tartarus, an Anti-Air Wraith or a Flood tank they already have the template and basic designs from the previous games so half their work in making it for Halo 5 would be done already.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. ...
  7. 23