"Gravemind/Tartarus is butchering our Spartans"

OP Lone Wolf 42cK6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23
16 player firefight. I could get behind that! Make it more objective based to add severity to the situation. Loving it!
Zimrino wrote:
16 player firefight. I could get behind that! Make it more objective based to add severity to the situation. Loving it!
Oh my god, the amount of possibilities this brings up!
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
How many times can we say PVE Warzone or Firefight?!!! This needs to happen.
I would take priority of more playlists and gamemodes ATM since we do have Reach to take the place for full AI combat awesomeness!
These would be pretty cool if done right.
The flood Juggernauts would be interesting to see, too.
Luv ur creativity but their dead?
Hopefully we get it before June lol lets hope E3 they tell us something like this and some Spartan ops for the fall. Also some playable elites for social and warzone would be cool...
I have an idea a 2nd spartan ops, bringing the flood and brutes back and placing them in any warzone standard or pve type, and in spartan ops. This one is out of topic that would be they should bring back dual wielding.
Im honestly all up and fine with pizza skins.
The war zone firefight should just be a halo version of zombies just with flood. Instead of nazi zombies, it would be FLOOD!
Luv ur creativity but their dead?
Thats why it is a simulation. Like everything on the Infinity. That and it would make sense for the UNSC to have it's new generation of Spartans be ready for a Flood/Brute resurgence
Tazzman29 wrote:
Tazzman29 wrote:
If something like this -- anything like this -- was put together as a big update, my perspective of 343 would change a whole lot for the better.

Flood's return is long overdue anyway, so it deserves the grand reentry. ;)
Don't worry the flood will 100% be in halo 6 because halo 6 is on a halo ring, and what are the halo rings? Prisons for the flood. Wich also begs the question, if we went to installation 03 in halo 4 how the hell did the humans not run into the flood?
Because they aren't on all the rings. Humans have been on other rings in the books with no flood either.

The flood and Brutes haven't been in a game since Halo 3. Why would they be incorporated out of the blue now? It wouldn't make any sense. Go get your nostalgia itch scratched elsewhere.
Read halo legends I believe that came out after 3
Read Hunters in the dark, fits in the regular timeline of events, starts on Zeta Halo..no flood.

Btw, all the legends stories (to my memory) take place in the Halo CE-3 timeline
No entiendo bien es que hablo español
Tazzman29 wrote:
Tazzman29 wrote:
If something like this -- anything like this -- was put together as a big update, my perspective of 343 would change a whole lot for the better.

Flood's return is long overdue anyway, so it deserves the grand reentry. ;)
Don't worry the flood will 100% be in halo 6 because halo 6 is on a halo ring, and what are the halo rings? Prisons for the flood. Wich also begs the question, if we went to installation 03 in halo 4 how the hell did the humans not run into the flood?
Because they aren't on all the rings. Humans have been on other rings in the books with no flood either.

The flood and Brutes haven't been in a game since Halo 3. Why would they be incorporated out of the blue now? It wouldn't make any sense. Go get your nostalgia itch scratched elsewhere.
Read halo legends I believe that came out after 3
Read Hunters in the dark, fits in the regular timeline of events, starts on Zeta Halo..no flood.

Btw, all the legends stories (to my memory) take place in the Halo CE-3 timeline
No entiendo bien es que hablo español
1 que tiene que escribir en Inglés 2 por favor no revivir viejos hilos

Telling him the rules
Like it up
Yeah sure, i would love to see this in the game. Regretfully,its don't seem poas this is the last update. :(
That's monumental. Comparing your creativity to 343's entire work on Halo 5 makes me giggle a little. Unfortunately before we all get so hyped for nothing, 343 don't give a -blam- about anything you say, need or want. So all we are going to get are more skins. Never anything of this calibre.

All they care about is they're Amatureship series and creating MS Paint skins.

Well guess what? Since 343 are too damn lazy ill continue to use their Halo assets and create my own content...

Thanks for the idea though, I've got all the Halo 3 assets I need so ill use the level bsp of High Charity and create my own firefight map.
That's monumental. Comparing your creativity to 343's entire work on Halo 5 makes me giggle a little. Unfortunately before we all get so hyped for nothing, 343 don't give a -blam- about anything you say, need or want. So all we are going to get are more skins. Never anything of this calibre.

Well guess what? Since 343 are too damn lazy ill continue to use their Halo assets and create my own content...

Thanks for the idea though, I've got all the Halo 3 assets I need so ill use the level bsp of High Charity and create my own firefight map.
Well I will give up hope that something like this or some Chief DLC for the campaign will be coming out if it isn't revealed at E3 shortly so yeah. Fingers crossed

Well I will give up hope that something like this or some Chief DLC for the campaign will be coming out if it isn't revealed at E3 shortly so yeah. Fingers crossed
Agreed
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23