3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 23
Pve war zone. That's what we want
Basically Firefight?
Yeah, I wish 343 would effing stay something on this already.
343: "Yeah this sounds great but what you fans really want is a sushi skin for the SMG and a new map in a UNSC DMV"
THIS is what 343 should give us in the next expansion

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection
-Flood weapons: Sentinel Beam, Flamethrower, Flood Lance (Flood melee weapon)

Brute expansion:
-Warzone (Brute Homeworld): With Tartarus legendary boss at the end
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)
-Brute Vehicles: Chopper, Prowler, Anti-Air Wraith

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
I freaking love how you think..... This is an old school Bungie (not Bungievision) quality idea. Classic enemies and bosses would be awesome!

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
I freaking love how you think..... This is an old school Bungie (not Bungievision) quality idea. Classic enemies and bosses would be awesome!
Thanks!! Just out of interest what is the difference between Bungie and Bungievision?
They'll never give us something that creative.

We'll just get more bland human architecture and Warden Eternal fights.
You gotta be optimistic...
There's a difference between optimistic and delusional, so far every update they rehash old maps and give us more boring human structures. The magic of Halo MP is gone, where are the covenant maps, where are the forerunner structures, where are the flood infestations? Halo 5 maps are drab and uninteresting, with the dumbed down customization and the boring map aesthetics, it feels like 343 has something against beautiful and interesting looking environments.
They'll never give us something that creative.

We'll just get more bland human architecture and Warden Eternal fights.
You gotta be optimistic...
There's a difference between optimistic and delusional, so far every update they rehash old maps and give us more boring human structures. The magic of Halo MP is gone, where are the covenant maps, where are the forerunner structures, where are the flood infestations? Halo 5 maps are drab and uninteresting, with the dumbed down customization and the boring map aesthetics, it feels like 343 has something against beautiful and interesting looking environments.
To be fair I like the idea of a few human centric environments, like one or two or maximum three. But this is Halo and I want the jaw dropping vistas and alien battlegrounds that past Halos (including Halo 4) had.

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

Awesome ideas but I have to go for the Pizza skin, sorry.

We can dream.
GoC VeNNoM wrote:

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

We can dream.
I hope to god they are making it now.

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

Thanks!! Just out of interest what is the difference between Bungie and Bungievision?
Old school Bungie are the ones responsible for things like Halo 1 through 3 as well as ideas like theater mode, forge, firefight later on and general armor customization.

Bungievision is what you get when Bungie is gutted of the awesome employees and left with those who are fine with considering their fanbase "walking wallets" and then said company is overseen by the Dark lords at Activision.

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

Old school Bungie are the ones responsible for things like Halo 1 through 3 as well as ideas like theater mode, forge, firefight later on and general armor customization.

Bungievision is what you get when Bungie is gutted of the awesome employees and left with those who are fine with considering their fanbase "walking wallets" and then said company is overseen by the Dark lords at Activision.
Ohhh right ok thanks. I was really puzzled as to what went wrong at Bungie with destiny
GoC VeNNoM wrote:

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

We can dream.
Me too and I'm sure they can do this but I don't know if we'll have such big updates in the future.

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

Ohhh right ok thanks. I was really puzzled as to what went wrong at Bungie with destiny
Yeah, Destiny was going to be a truely beautiful thing while Joe Staten and Marty O'Donnell were still fully onboard with the ideas but something happened and Joe didn't want to continue the project leaving his story to be butchered and cut up into sections to be sold in pieces. Marty was shown the door when he brought up issues of Activision taking too much creative control and things were really falling apart at that point. A lot of people left Bungie saying "it wasn't the company it use to be with Activision overseeing things".

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

Yeah, Destiny was going to be a truely beautiful thing while Joe Staten and Marty O'Donnell were still fully onboard with the ideas but something happened and Joe didn't want to continue the project leaving his story to be butchered and cut up into sections to be sold in pieces. Marty was shown the door when he brought up issues of Activision taking too much creative control and things were really falling apart at that point. A lot of people left Bungie saying "it wasn't the company it use to be with Activision overseeing things".
Oh my god I hate corporations so much. Even with all that shady business practice Destiny didn't have 20% the longevity and success that Halo did. If publishers just let talented developers go nuts they will make them millions.
GoC VeNNoM wrote:
GoC VeNNoM wrote:

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

We can dream.
Me too and I'm sure they can do this but I don't know if we'll have such big updates in the future.
Better this than a stupid Milkshake skin for the DMR which is probably what they are doing right now.
Stop with your words I can only get so erect
Rustyky wrote:
Stop with your words I can only get so erect
There could be an easter egg where if a spartan empties an entire Beam Rifle battery at Tartarus an AI Arbiter will spawn and help you take him out.

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

Oh my god I hate corporations so much. Even with all that shady business practice Destiny didn't have 20% the longevity and success that Halo did. If publishers just let talented developers go nuts they will make them millions.
Exactly, Joe is one of those people you need to let be his creative self. He also encourages anyone under him to be just as crazy and creative as they can be. He once said in reference to voice actors " I don't want the actor to just blow through the script and give me exactly what I want. I want the voice actors to go through the page, give me what I want, be inspired and then launch off into some crazy realm." He enjoys working with people who take the extra step. To quote another former Bungie employee "Good enough sucks! You can't do just good enough!". That is the work ethic that gave us the original trilogy.
GoC VeNNoM wrote:
GoC VeNNoM wrote:

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

We can dream.
Better this than a stupid Milkshake skin for the DMR which is probably what they are doing right now.
Please don't forget the pancake SMG. They are probably hard at work right now.

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

Exactly, Joe is one of those people you need to let be his creative self. He also encourages anyone under him to be just as crazy and creative as they can be. He once said in reference to voice actors " I don't want the actor to just blow through the script and give me exactly what I want. I want the voice actors to go through the page, give me what I want and then launch off into some crazy realm." He enjoys working with people who take the extra step. To quote another former Bungie employee "Good enough sucks! You can't do just good enough!". That is the work ethic that gave us the original trilogy.
For all my complaining I do really think 343 is a talented team and they do have Halo's best interest at heart. They are just limited by budget and time constraints and a few bad decisions (85% Locke in campaign, no split screen for example) that is causing the downfall of Halo.
GoC VeNNoM wrote:
GoC VeNNoM wrote:
GoC VeNNoM wrote:

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

We can dream.
Please don't forget the pancake SMG. They are probably hard at work right now.
343: "We know you guys hate Covenant and Forerunner maps and love bland human arenas so we made a slayer map set in Reach's DMV :)"
Pve war zone. That's what we want
Basically Firefight?
with 12+ people
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 23