6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23
Sgt Fergus wrote:
Pve war zone. That's what we want
Basically Firefight?
with 12+ people
Imagine a legion of Spartans holding their own against the Flood/Brute hordes, omg that would be the best thing to come to Halo since Forge World and Assassinations
Flood won't happen, bruh. Rated T for Teen, remember? Just the facts.
Pve war zone. That's what we want
Basically Firefight?
Firefight and Pve warzone, where it's essentially campaign but with players on both team i think.
SL9pones wrote:
I think a 13 year old has seen alot worse things than a Flood spore bro
SL9pones wrote:
I agree, but 343 doesn't want the ESRB to go any higher, adding Flood in their truest form would do exactly that, raising it from T to M, which would hinder sales, though not much, still enough to hurt sales, which is what 343 is all about, sales bromeo.
Tarturus us dead, and should stay dead.. otherwise good ideas
SL9pones wrote:
SL9pones wrote:
I agree, but 343 doesn't want the ESRB to go any higher, adding Flood in their truest form would do exactly that, raising it from T to M, which would hinder sales, though not much, still enough to hurt sales, which is what 343 is all about, sales bromeo.
I actually think it would help sales, alot of fans were turned off by the T rating and making it M would show former fans that 343 wants to get back to what works. Sales are stagnate as it is so why not take a chance and so something bold?
Tarturus us dead, and should stay dead.. otherwise good ideas
Its a simulation on the Infinity. If a Spartan IV can kill Tartarus and that crazy hammer of his he can kill anything threatening humanity.
Wait Taturas died already though.
Das FPS wrote:
Wait Taturas died already though.
I repeat: Its a simulation on the Infinity. If a Spartan IV can kill Tartarus and that crazy hammer of his he can kill anything threatening humanity.
As well as replace one of the Wardens on Noctus with a Scarab!
As well as replace one of the Wardens on Noctus with a Scarab!
Damn right, or maybe a Kraken those were fantastic!!
  1. You should work at 343 with ideas like that
THIS is what 343 should give us in the next expansion

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection
-Flood weapons: Sentinel Beam, Flamethrower, Flood Lance (Flood melee weapon)

Brute expansion:
-Warzone (Brute Homeworld): With Tartarus legendary boss at the end
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)
-Brute Vehicles: Chopper, Prowler, Anti-Air Wraith

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
This needs to be a thing. I didn't follow up on the lore on what happened with the brutes but you would think they would pop up every now and again. I mean they are pretty much barbarians, you'd expect them to jump into the fight.

Swear to god if 343 makes a hawaiin pizza skin I'm going to flip a pancake...
  1. You should work at 343 with ideas like that
I would love to but I'm such a fan I don't want Halo 6 spoiled for me. I would come in, tell them how to fix Halo 5 then go home.
#gravityhammerweneedzit
This!
Hell yes!!! This would be LEGENDARY!! id pay for this.
THIS is what 343 should give us in the next expansion

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection
-Flood weapons: Sentinel Beam, Flamethrower, Flood Lance (Flood melee weapon)

Brute expansion:
-Warzone (Brute Homeworld): With Tartarus legendary boss at the end
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)
-Brute Vehicles: Chopper, Prowler, Anti-Air Wraith

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
This needs to be a thing. I didn't follow up on the lore on what happened with the brutes but you would think they would pop up every now and again. I mean they are pretty much barbarians, you'd expect them to jump into the fight.

Swear to god if 343 makes a hawaiin pizza skin I'm going to flip a pancake...
343: "Yeah man thats great but here we are with a bacon DMR skin because we love the fans and thank you for trusting us with the franchise and coming on this journey"
Fanbase: *Facepalm
SL9pones wrote:
SL9pones wrote:
I actually think it would help sales, alot of fans were turned off by the T rating and making it M would show former fans that 343 wants to get back to what works. Sales are stagnate as it is so why not take a chance and so something bold?
Most former fans stopped caring at this point, and with the state the Halo franchise is in, there really isn't room to take many risks. That's why every update so far has been so lackluster, because 343 is afraid of risks. Every update has only added some throwback weapons (H2 BR, Gravity Hammer, SPNKR, CE Magnum) and variations of existing ones. Why not add brand new weapons, like a UNSC melee weapon? Or a Promethean flamethrower that can fire waves of hardlight like a flamethrow, but when you smart scope, it now focuses the hardlight into a single concussive blast? Because risks like those could hurt this fractured community even more. A risk as bold as reintroducing the Flood could only be taken when a Halo game comes out that's really successful. Halo 5, while it had an excellent launch, sold poorly, thus few risks can be taken for fear of losing what little playerbase H5 has. While I think your ideas are creative, and definitely awesome, they just won't be implemented, I'm sorry. :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23