5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 23
SL9pones wrote:
SL9pones wrote:
SL9pones wrote:
Flood won't happen, bruh. Rated T for Teen, remember? Just the facts.
I think a 13 year old has seen alot worse things than a Flood spore bro
I agree, but 343 doesn't want the ESRB to go any higher, adding Flood in their truest form would do exactly that, raising it from T to M, which would hinder sales, though not much, still enough to hurt sales, which is what 343 is all about, sales bromeo.
I actually think it would help sales, alot of fans were turned off by the T rating and making it M would show former fans that 343 wants to get back to what works. Sales are stagnate as it is so why not take a chance and so something bold?
Most former fans stopped caring at this point, and with the state the Halo franchise is in, there really isn't room to take many risks. That's why every update so far has been so lackluster, because 343 is afraid of risks. Every update has only added some throwback weapons (H2 BR, Gravity Hammer, SPNKR, CE Magnum) and variations of existing ones. Why not add brand new weapons, like a UNSC melee weapon? Or a Promethean flamethrower that can fire waves of hardlight like a flamethrow, but when you smart scope, it now focuses the hardlight into a single concussive blast? Because risks like those could hurt this fractured community even more. A risk as bold as reintroducing the Flood could only be taken when a Halo game comes out that's really successful. Halo 5, while it had an excellent launch, sold poorly, thus few risks can be taken for fear of losing what little playerbase H5 has. While I think your ideas are creative, and definitely awesome, they just won't be implemented, I'm sorry. :(
*Throws feces at the wall in anger
It would be nice, but I'm guessing it would be to programming intensive to actually pull off. They would need to create new brute models and AI and the same for the flood. I'd love to see it, but I just don't think it would happen.
It would be nice, but I'm guessing it would be to programming intensive to actually pull off. They would need to create new brute models and AI and the same for the flood. I'd love to see it, but I just don't think it would happen.
Yeah I'm willing to wait, I don't want another skin or lame REQ card
What about an actual Didact boss on Warzone? Or do you think that would be too much like Warden Eternal?
Heeb614 wrote:
What about an actual Didact boss on Warzone? Or do you think that would be too much like Warden Eternal?
How would you fight him though? He would just lift you into the air and throw you over the end of the map
This idea is great!
Zombies man
Ha, too expensive and requires too many employees than what they can afford. Gotta ship Halo Wars 2 and get started on Halo 6 pre production
Would be cool or maybe that's what they're working on now.
Aegis Mind wrote:
Ha, too expensive and requires too many employees than what they can afford. Gotta ship Halo Wars 2 and get started on Halo 6 pre production
Yeah I can wait a few years for Halo 6, I want this expansion in Halo 5
THIS is what 343 should give us in the next expansion

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection
-Flood weapons: Sentinel Beam, Flamethrower, Flood Lance (Flood melee weapon)

Brute expansion:
-Warzone (Brute Homeworld): With Tartarus legendary boss at the end
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)
-Brute Vehicles: Chopper, Prowler, Anti-Air Wraith

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
I Like this idea ALOT
I WANT
You are what they call in my country a Legend. Now these are some ideas!
I LOVE this idea. This would make halo 5 better than other Halo games. This is what the game really needs.
Yeah, I'll take ALL of this thank you very much.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Love the ideas OP. Just seems 343 vision is in a wildly different direction that the classics.
Playing campaign segments as part of Warzone sounds pretty amazing.
THIS is what 343 should give us in the next expansion

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection
-Flood weapons: Sentinel Beam, Flamethrower, Flood Lance (Flood melee weapon)

Brute expansion:
-Warzone (Brute Homeworld): With Tartarus legendary boss at the end
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)
-Brute Vehicles: Chopper, Prowler, Anti-Air Wraith

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
I Like this idea ALOT
Turns out making the fans happy aint that hard, you just gotta listen to them :)
Malion wrote:
Playing campaign segments as part of Warzone sounds pretty amazing.
I would love to fight on parts of the campaign we didn't get to directly see. For example on High Charity we could be fighting Flood and Covenant alike at the base of the Keyship before it takes off, letting us relish in the destruction of the holy city first hand that we didn't see in Halo 2.
Yeah, I'll take ALL of this thank you very much.
And 343 wonders why the community is continually disappointed with them, the answer is on their own website
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 23