2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 23
A fall of reach simulation would be pretty cool too.
A fall of reach simulation would be pretty cool too.
We got a whole game about Reach lol. I would prefer fightiing in the infested urban sprawl of High Charity or exploring the Brute homeworld for the first time
JLEG3NDARY wrote:
Would be cool or maybe that's what they're working on now.
Probably why Infection is so late, they are saving the best add on for last ;)
I feel like they'e doing something like this in March for infection, it would explain the delay on it. Oh well, one can hope
I love this idea
Kozak170 wrote:
I feel like they'e doing something like this in March for infection, it would explain the delay on it. Oh well, one can hope
My thoughts exactly, wonder if it will be free if it's of my suggested size?
Great suggestion!
GentleTobi wrote:
You are what they call in my country a Legend. Now these are some ideas!
Oh no good sir, Master Chief is a legend, Noble 6 is a legend, Johnson is a legend, I am just a humble Halo fan who wants this series to be awesome beyond measure MAKE HALO GREAT AGAIN 2016!!!
THIS is what 343 should give us in the next expansion

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection
-Flood weapons: Sentinel Beam, Flamethrower, Flood Lance (Flood melee weapon)

Brute expansion:
-Warzone (Brute Homeworld): With Tartarus legendary boss at the end
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)
-Brute Vehicles: Chopper, Prowler, Anti-Air Wraith

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
absolutely love this idea.

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
Basically Firefight... Absolutely love this idea.
Oh don't get me wrong it's still Warzone. It's just Warzone with new maps, weapons, enemies, bosses and set pieces. However if they gave us Flood/Brute firefight I wouldn't complain

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

I love you're idea but this will never happen. 343i has made it quite clear they never planned to release new content in these monthly updates. They're just spoon-feeding us content that should have been at launch to appease us for releasing another half-finished game and to justify adding in micro-transactions.

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

I love you're idea but this will never happen. 343i has made it quite clear they never planned to release new content in these monthly updates. They're just spoon-feeding us content that should have been at launch to appease us for releasing another half-finished game and to justify adding in micro-transactions.
Sadly, I do think that is very likely to be true :(
Hol -Yoink- this thread got massive since I left
I support this look at all these people if 343 doesn't even try then this means there not listening to us.
I support this look at all these people if 343 doesn't even try then this means there not listening to us.
Finally someone speaks the truth!!

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

God, we need people like you calling the shots for development. So creative and spot on when it comes to remembering the things that made Halo great. Obviously, I can basically guarantee that they will never give us something so well thought out and captivating, as devs have made an art form out of refusing to reward their dedicated fans.
They'll never give us something that creative.

We'll just get more bland human architecture and Warden Eternal fights.
You gotta be optimistic...
There's a difference between optimistic and delusional, so far every update they rehash old maps and give us more boring human structures. The magic of Halo MP is gone, where are the covenant maps, where are the forerunner structures, where are the flood infestations? Halo 5 maps are drab and uninteresting, with the dumbed down customization and the boring map aesthetics, it feels like 343 has something against beautiful and interesting looking environments.
To be fair I like the idea of a few human centric environments, like one or two or maximum three. But this is Halo and I want the jaw dropping vistas and alien battlegrounds that past Halos (including Halo 4) had.
Same here, we've got like what one Covenant map and one Forerunner map, the rest are practically the exact same visually. Bland rounded metallic surfaces, barf.
I like the way you think, a lot of people think that 343 bailed on this site after launch though because of all the complaints. Still 343 is a team of over 300 people and they can't do this?

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

You're right and it makes me incredibly sad.
This would be a massive expansion. The Xbox only has so much memory.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 23