2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 23
They'll never give us something that creative.

We'll just get more bland human architecture and Warden Eternal fights.
You gotta be optimistic...
There's a difference between optimistic and delusional, so far every update they rehash old maps and give us more boring human structures. The magic of Halo MP is gone, where are the covenant maps, where are the forerunner structures, where are the flood infestations? Halo 5 maps are drab and uninteresting, with the dumbed down customization and the boring map aesthetics, it feels like 343 has something against beautiful and interesting looking environments.
To be fair I like the idea of a few human centric environments, like one or two or maximum three. But this is Halo and I want the jaw dropping vistas and alien battlegrounds that past Halos (including Halo 4) had.
Same here, we've got like what one Covenant map and one Forerunner map, the rest are practically the exact same visually. Bland rounded metallic surfaces, barf.
One for runner and 2 (but still technically one) covonent map
If something like this was put together as a big update, my perspective of 343 would change a whole lot for the better.

Flood / Infection's return is long overdue anyway, so it deserves the grand reentry. ;)
Yes, this would be an amazing free DLC update.

Along with this, I would love playable Elites too.
Agree completely on playable/ customisable elite character
PuttyGod wrote:
THIS is what 343 should give us in the next expansion

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection
-Flood weapons: Sentinel Beam, Flamethrower, Flood Lance (Flood melee weapon)

Brute expansion:
-Warzone (Brute Homeworld): With Tartarus legendary boss at the end
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)
-Brute Vehicles: Chopper, Prowler, Anti-Air Wraith

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
God, we need people like you calling the shots for development. So creative and spot on when it comes to remembering the things that made Halo great. Obviously, I can basically guarantee that they will never give us something so well thought out and captivating, as devs have made an art form out of refusing to reward their dedicated fans.
I feel like the Donald Trump of the Halo fanbase
"Its a mess, we have incompetent and stupid people at 343 running things. We will built High Charity for Warzone, and make Microsoft pay for it. Nobody does Halo better than me, BELIEVE ME. MAKE HALO GREAT AGAIN 2016!!!"
If something like this -- anything like this -- was put together as a big update, my perspective of 343 would change a whole lot for the better.

Flood's return is long overdue anyway, so it deserves the grand reentry. ;)
Don't worry the flood will 100% be in halo 6 because halo 6 is on a halo ring, and what are the halo rings? Prisons for the flood. Wich also begs the question, if we went to installation 03 in halo 4 how the hell did the humans not run into the flood?
Tazzman29 wrote:
This would be a massive expansion. The Xbox only has so much memory.
So you would rather another weapon skin or REQ card?
PuttyGod wrote:

Flood expansion:
-Warzone (Fall of High Charity): With a Gravemind legendary boss at the end, Master Chief flying into Keyship easter egg at 20 minute game mark
-Warzone Assault (Glassing of Voi): Take the enemy base before Shadow of Intent glasses Voi
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps
-Brute Weapons: Mauler, Spiker, Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Rukt (Legendary Hammer with built in overshield)

Tell me what you think? Pizza skin or fighting the Gravemind with the Fist of Rukt and if you like this idea don't hesitate to share it around in order to increase the likelihood 343 will see it.
God, we need people like you calling the shots for development. So creative and spot on when it comes to remembering the things that made Halo great. Obviously, I can basically guarantee that they will never give us something so well thought out and captivating, as devs have made an art form out of refusing to reward their dedicated fans.
"Its a mess, we have incompetent and stupid people at 343 running things. We will built High Charity for Warzone, and make Microsoft pay for it. Nobody does Halo better than me, BELIEVE ME. MAKE HALO GREAT AGAIN 2016!!!"
Hahahah, you got my vote, OP!
PuttyGod wrote:

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

I will always follow you tronald dump
PuttyGod wrote:

Flood expansion:
-Flood Arena Maps
-Flood Infection

Brute expansion:
-Brute Arena Maps

Hahahah, you got my vote, OP!
Well you've already got my gamertag haha
Tazzman29 wrote:
The man speaks the truth
Some nice ideas there, but absolutely need to bring infection back. This is my all-time favorite Halo gametype, and i know for a fact i'm not the only one.
Tazzman29 wrote:
The man speaks the truth
I, Tronald Trump of the Halo community am calling for a total and complete ban on all REQ cards and weapon skins entering Halo 5 until we can figure out what is going on
Some nice ideas there, but absolutely need to bring infection back. This is my all-time favorite Halo gametype, and i know for a fact i'm not the only one.
I said Infection would be included, and based on the massive fan feedback I bet they are already making it.
arines "Enemy Flood Combat Form!". Make the Marines, Grunts, Elites, Jackals, Brutes, and Spartans get infected.
If something like this -- anything like this -- was put together as a big update, my perspective of 343 would change a whole lot for the better.

Don't worry the flood will 100% be in halo 6 because halo 6 is on a halo ring, and what are the halo rings? Prisons for the flood. Wich also begs the question, if we went to installation 03 in halo 4 how the hell did the humans not run into the flood?
Because they aren't on all the rings. Humans have been on other rings in the books with no flood either.

The flood and Brutes haven't been in a game since Halo 3. Why would they be incorporated out of the blue now? It wouldn't make any sense. Go get your nostalgia itch scratched elsewhere.
arines "Enemy Flood Combat Form!". Make the Marines, Grunts, Elites, Jackals, Brutes, and Spartans get infected.
The enemies could be harder to kill when infected but give you extra rewards like victory points and whatnot
Tazzman29 wrote:

Because they aren't on all the rings. Humans have been on other rings in the books with no flood either.

The flood and Brutes haven't been in a game since Halo 3. Why would they be incorporated out of the blue now? It wouldn't make any sense. Go get your nostalgia itch scratched elsewhere.
Why not have it in a simulation for Infinity? They would need the Spartan IVs to be ready for a potential Flood outbreak afterall
Tazzman29 wrote:

Read halo legends I believe that came out after 3
Yes, this would be an amazing free DLC update.

Along with this, I would love playable Elites too.
Agree completely on playable/ customisable elite character
Why on god's green earth were they taken out anyway?
I have to agree that this is a pretty sweet idea. Bringing in new elements that connect Halo 5 with the Master Chief/Covenant War Trilogy. Good job.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 23