2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
1: Disable team-collision

2: No more hammer-launching

3: Profit
This is actually a really easy fix. You can assign a proximity threshold to the perameter of the spawn area and give the players option to boot if betrayed within the area an x amount of times.

Bungie has more important things to do though. Lol.

They should at least remove team killing, or nerf it, so that hammer luanchung is still possible.
I just wanted to offer my opinion as the Griffball GOAT (brag, true though).. the betrayals are unavoidable at times, necessary at others. The bans happen way too eay in griff.
I think they should add a timer, if you kill 3 team mates in 30 seconds or 5 in 60 seconds then your team could boot you from match.
its only fun to betray is when you got a full party of your friends.
Bring back ranked Griffball and no friendly fire
ouv wrote:
You really have to have friendly fire or kinda breaks the game.
QUAD4Ds wrote:
ouv wrote:
Why do you say that? I'd say nurf FF at least, so it's not easier to kill your team mate than enemy. Also should be like older halo, more betrays longer respawn. More than 2 betrays in a row 30 second respawn
ouv wrote:
QUAD4Ds wrote:
ouv wrote:
Why do you say that? I'd say nurf FF at least, so it's not easier to kill your team mate than enemy. Also should be like older halo, more betrays longer respawn. More than 2 betrays in a row 30 second respawn
I don't like friendly fire but if it isn't on you can hammer boost your teammates across the map. I agree that the more you betray the longer you should have to respwan. That's a pretty solid idea.
QUAD4Ds wrote:
ouv wrote:
QUAD4Ds wrote:
ouv wrote:
I don't like friendly fire but if it isn't on you can hammer boost your teammates across the map. I agree that the more you betray the longer you should have to respwan. That's a pretty solid idea.
That's why I said to nerf it because then you can't boost them
or play smarter, dont swing your hammer indiscriminately. you may find that you actually perform better. :)
Or maybe everyone not run on front of me trying to steal my kills. Betrayal booting in grifball is stupid and has taken much of the enjoyability away from it.
XLR8 wrote:
I don’t know why they haven’t turned off friendly fire for grifball yet.
Because it is funny (friends) and probably wanna keep it true to how it always was back in 3
I hadn't played Grifball since completing the Gravity Hammer Kill commendation, in an hour tops. So of course I hadn't been banned for (accidental) team killing, and I don't recall the length of time my bans have been increased to. But it's somewhat of a badge of honor, and easier to get through than a bad sport lobby in GTA Online.
betrayal is what makes grifball so fun. But to be honest, yes, banning in grifball in my opinion is completely unnecessary and should be taken out. It literally has no purpose whatsoever.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
私はもっ​​と遊ぶ必要がある
betrayal is what makes grifball so fun. But to be honest, yes, banning in grifball in my opinion is completely unnecessary and should be taken out. It literally has no purpose whatsoever.
Not as fun as sneaking past the opposing team, in an attempt to assassinate an afk member of the their team as many times as possible.
Not as fun as sneaking past the opposing team, in an attempt to assassinate an afk member of the their team as many times as possible.
Now that is fun. I might try it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4