Skip to main content
Who is excited for the return of girfball. I am......
Same
I heard it won't be in matchmaking, only in custom games. Is this true?
I heard it won't be in matchmaking, only in custom games. Is this true?
I doubt it. They had a map specifically designed for it. And they also said they are going to do more permanent playlists instead of weekend playlists.
Im not because of the fact of how they messed up the Gravity Hammer in Halo 4 it doesnt use its own gravity force like it did in Halo3 even Reach it still had an affect upon you using it, right you could boost your jump. Not in Halo 4 and dear god please take out passing the ball.....why is it so casual friendly now -__- when this is suppose to be Esports...
Im not because of the fact of how they messed up the Gravity Hammer in Halo 4 it doesnt use its own gravity force like it did in Halo3 even Reach it still had an affect upon you using it, right you could boost your jump. Not in Halo 4 and dear god please take out passing the ball.....why is it so casual friendly now -__- when this is suppose to be Esports...
They put passing in halo 4 because if a enemy is coming for you, you can just pass it to another team mate and then yeah.......
And as for the boost jumping who gives a crap.
Grifball! Kreygasm
It will be in matchmaking, and I'm looking forward to it - I just hope it plays well.
Why are you able to pass the ball? Cos its a team ball game? It increases the play possibilities therefore increasing overall team skill required to pull off good plays making it more enjoyable to watch?
Lwkeo wrote:
It will be in matchmaking, and I'm looking forward to it - I just hope it plays well.
Im pretty sure it will, although H5 was clearly released too early, what was released is well balanced and thought out so i assume the same could be said now.
Casual just means people that aren't try hards. Passing the ball doesn't make it casual, only the players can. No wonder why you're complaining.
Yes. It's time.

Hammertime.
Well Grifball is and always has been a casual gamemodes so I would be pretty upset if it wasn't casual friendly.

All this eSports -Yoink- is really, really getting on my nerves.
I miss when people would not play the game and would just mess around with the hammers and the ball in Halo: Reach.
My only concern is how the Grav hammer will deal with the Energy Swords absurd Smart link lunge.
"I heard it won't be in matchmaking, only in custom games. Is this true?"

Nope! Grifball is 100% coming to matchmaking within the next one week. You may be thinking about oddball and ricochet which are grifball variants. I'm pretty sure we will see those too in matchmaking at some point as now they just said it could be made in custom games.