OP ODST x PADY x

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Akinola51 wrote:
Akinola51 wrote:
I would recommend that you join an active spartan company. The team will definitely help you in your grind and make the climb less monotonous. There is almost always someone to play with, especially in the evenings. Legendary Achilles 9 is still grinding towards the helmet so is always looking for new blood. We’re VERY active.

(I already have Achilles I’m just helping them grind)
I’m currently at 149 and looking for an active spartan company to help grind to 152. Could I join y’all? I’m on almost every day
Of course! Apply here. Like every other company we use discord (essentially an app for hosting different forums) so make sure you download it if you haven't already.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/legendary%20achilles%20ix
One question after reading the rules, when not able to focus on arena (like when I have my kid) I grind WZFF, will I really get booted for playing for more than 60 mins a week?
If you don’t hit a certain % of comms. If you’re playing as much as you plan on I’d assume you’d be a top contributor but you can message Boss Nuggets if you need an official answer.

Seriously, it’s a great group of people to play with. While this is LA9 all of the Legendary Achilles guys & gals are on the server in one way or another.
My fellow Spartan comrades, I ask for your guidance.
I ask of you, the community, for giudance and a boost of morale, for I fear that I am losing confidence and morale on this grind.
I believe I am Sr 147 and have already lost morale for the grind. I do believe I can make it but ever since Reach came out I have not been playing H5 as often as I have in the past. I believe you can do it without a doubt. Do it for us!
My fellow Spartan comrades, I ask for your guidance.
I ask of you, the community, for giudance and a boost of morale, for I fear that I am losing confidence and morale on this grind.
I believe I am Sr 147 and have already lost morale for the grind. I do believe I can make it but ever since Reach came out I have not been playing H5 as often as I have in the past. I believe you can do it without a doubt. Do it for us!
I will. When I reach 152, I'll do a quick post saying thank you to all that helped in this forum.
Another quick question, my allies:

So, after reaching 151, it takes 15m xp to reach 152. Do you think it would be possible to grind at least 1m in a single day? And in addition to that, what would be the average amount of xp grinded in a day, in your opinion?

This question might be slighy off-topic, but I feel like this will help me with the grind. Any form of new info, methods, possibly glitches and so forth to help on the grind, is most appreciated.

Edit: I forgot to add, I also heard it takes 5 months to reach 152 after reaching 151. Uncertain if true or not, but playing Halo 5 for 5 months straight is something I am unable to do for this year and a topic that makes the grind in 2020 much more concerning.

So, after reaching 151, it takes 15m xp to reach 152. Do you think it would be possible to grind at least 1m in a single day? And in addition to that, what would be the average amount of xp grinded in a day, in your opinion?

This question might be slighy off-topic, but I feel like this will help me with the grind. Any form of new info, methods, possibly glitches and so forth to help on the grind, is most appreciated.

Edit: I forgot to add, I also heard it takes 5 months to reach 152 after reaching 151. Uncertain if true or not, but playing Halo 5 for 5 months straight is something I am unable to do for this year and a topic that makes the grind in 2020 much more concerning.
1,000,000 in a day is possible I have done it but only in double xp warzone playlists I would guess. As for the average per day I would aim for 200,000. No 5 months isn't needed but is probably the usual amount of time it takes.

1,000,000 in a day is possible I have done it but only in double xp warzone playlists I would guess. As for the average per day I would aim for 200,000. No 5 months isn't needed but is probably the usual amount of time it takes.
If it's on Warzone Firefight (Heroic), then I'm well grand for the grind. 200K, I'll try to aim for, at least. Hopefully, it'll be less than 5 months for me.
Sylxeria wrote:
If you're doing this for the 'reward' mentioned, don't get too excited. I've seen a few too many people going into the grind 'hyped about some epic reward' that 343's already stated to be a simple token and not an amazing exclusive.

Regardless, best of luck to ye and don't get overwhelmed! As for advice, if you've heard it all before then I got nothing to add xD
I've mostly been doing Arena Social for my EXP with a bit of Firefight on the side. With the boosts, Arena games end up giving almost as much if not more so than some Firefight games since they're over quicker. Doing both means I get worn down less quickly.
I agree. Don't get too hyped up about the reward. I'd be careful with grinding to 152 because you might be absolutely sick of Halo by the time you reach max rank. Halo 5 is turning five years old this year. That's five years worth of time that could have been spaced out to max out rank which is why I believe 343 isn't showing any sympathy to those complaining about how much time and effort it takes.

Whatever you decide to do, remember one thing: have fun. Enjoy the time you have to play.
Sylxeria wrote:
If you're doing this for the 'reward' mentioned, don't get too excited. I've seen a few too many people going into the grind 'hyped about some epic reward' that 343's already stated to be a simple token and not an amazing exclusive.

Regardless, best of luck to ye and don't get overwhelmed! As for advice, if you've heard it all before then I got nothing to add xD
I've mostly been doing Arena Social for my EXP with a bit of Firefight on the side. With the boosts, Arena games end up giving almost as much if not more so than some Firefight games since they're over quicker. Doing both means I get worn down less quickly.
I agree. Don't get too hyped up about the reward. I'd be careful with grinding to 152 because you might be absolutely sick of Halo by the time you reach max rank. Halo 5 is turning five years old this year. That's five years worth of time that could have been spaced out to max out rank which is why I believe 343 isn't showing any sympathy to those complaining about how much time and effort it takes.

Whatever you decide to do, remember one thing: have fun. Enjoy the time you have to play.
Now and then, I sorta wish I had spent more time on Halo 5. One great example is when I was out from secondary school for 2 months with a fractured ankle back in 2017. I was playing a good amount of Halo 5, but it was custom games. I wish I had played arena and firefight a lot more during that time.

But no use feeling sorry bout it. I'm only 7 levels close to the goal, although it'll take millions of xp, I'll do my best to finish the grind.
KayMrt wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Don't bother with the Microsoft rewards, I mean it great and all, but the time can be spent playing halo. But if you already have points, by all means use them to exp packs.

My advice is warzone turbo with experienced players or warzone pros. Because if you get a good wz turbo team you can rush the core and win in 3-5 min, no joke it's called quick coreing. Other than that speed run legendary firefight because legendary gives a bit more exp and so dose speed runs. Now if you use legendary Gambit ai boosts during double exp days, and speed run either turbo or legendary ff, you can get the most exp possible in the game. Orrrr you can play infection during double exp, which is also very good exp.
It takes 5 minutes to set a bookmarked folder of random searches and open it each day and rack up 150 points every day in seconds.
150 points? i get 300 points a day with the addition of searching via phone and completing other small offers
Good luck on your grind Spartan! You are already 14% done, you can do it!!
Sylxeria wrote:

Now and then, I sorta wish I had spent more time on Halo 5. One great example is when I was out from secondary school for 2 months with a fractured ankle back in 2017. I was playing a good amount of Halo 5, but it was custom games. I wish I had played arena and firefight a lot more during that time.

But no use feeling sorry bout it. I'm only 7 levels close to the goal, although it'll take millions of xp, I'll do my best to finish the grind.
I'm kind of in the same boat where I wish I had played more but I'm glad I'm playing more now because all I play is Super Fiesta and Firefight. It took a long time for Super Fiesta to become a permanent playlist
I'm not sure whether this is frowned upon for suggesting or not, but you can get CRAZY xp rates for purposely losing Mythic firefight games in the second round. If you can get a full squad together who is dedicated to grinding xp, you can get like 100k xp/hr by force losing Mythic WZFF in the second round. (Just saying if this interests anybody, feel free to invite!)
KayMrt wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Don't bother with the Microsoft rewards, I mean it great and all, but the time can be spent playing halo. But if you already have points, by all means use them to exp packs.

My advice is warzone turbo with experienced players or warzone pros. Because if you get a good wz turbo team you can rush the core and win in 3-5 min, no joke it's called quick coreing. Other than that speed run legendary firefight because legendary gives a bit more exp and so dose speed runs. Now if you use legendary Gambit ai boosts during double exp days, and speed run either turbo or legendary ff, you can get the most exp possible in the game. Orrrr you can play infection during double exp, which is also very good exp.
It takes 5 minutes to set a bookmarked folder of random searches and open it each day and rack up 150 points every day in seconds.
150 points? i get 300 points a day with the addition of searching via phone and completing other small offers
If you do the daily set, desktop searches, mobile searches, the mobile app one per day click (ranging from 10-70), the Xbox app one per day click, and the one Xbox achievement per day you’ll end up around 400 points per day. If you so all this stuff, which takes maybe five minutes combined outside of the Xbox achievement, you can get a free Microsoft gift card every eleven to twelve days. It’s worth it.
Akinola51 wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

If you do the daily set, desktop searches, mobile searches, the mobile app one per day click (ranging from 10-70), the Xbox app one per day click, and the one Xbox achievement per day you’ll end up around 400 points per day. If you so all this stuff, which takes maybe five minutes combined outside of the Xbox achievement, you can get a free Microsoft gift card every eleven to twelve days. It’s worth it.
woah woah woah this is the first time i'm hearing about this lol. is there a video you can point me to that will walk through it all?
Akinola51 wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

wow 400? i'd better try racking that much up now that i have double points. and yes MR is absolutely worth it
Freezetyle wrote:
Akinola51 wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

woah woah woah this is the first time i'm hearing about this lol. is there a video you can point me to that will walk through it all?
This guy outlines the process but uses the gift cards for games, which is what I plan on doing after I hit 152

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4MeUeQXogI
I was doing that for a bit but couldn't keep it up.
It'd be nice if 343 kept the double XP until infinite came out maybe even triple XP it would bolster then player population if it was a little easier to hit 152
Man I’m in 136 and I don’t know if I want to achieve max rank, I’ve spent money on the game getting exclusives and I hope to hell they carry over into infinate like exclusive skins and possibly nameplates
Akinola51 wrote:
Freezetyle wrote:
Akinola51 wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

This guy outlines the process but uses the gift cards for games, which is what I plan on doing after I hit 152

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4MeUeQXogI
huge, thanks!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3