Grind to 152 in 2020

OP ODST x PADY x

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
If you play Arena than you are making a mistake. It takes on average "20 days" of in-game play in Warzone to get 152. I am level 150 right now and expect to hit 152 in summer/fall with a lot of grinding.

You need to be playing either Warzone (which is only worth it if you have a squad that can "quick-core" the enemy team) or Heroic Firefight (because these games go so fast it's quicker to grind Heroic rather than Legendary Firefight or Mythic).

You can average between 7-10,000 XP per Firefight game and 20,000+ XP with Legendary boosts or while playing a seasonal "Featured" playlist.

I am also occasionally buying Legendary XP Boosts to help my progress. You can find links to purchase those at ANY TIME below.

Warzone XP Boost:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-warzone-xp-boost-req-pack/c46wpknxb4z6

Arena XP Boost:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-arena-xp-boost-req-pack/br30fcdpjsqt

all the best,

-Justin
(GT: VividSnow)

If you ever want to grind Warzone or Firefight let me know! :)
Apologies for being quiet over the past couple weeks, I've returned to college and had to deal with a family matter, but I've settle back into college and partly recovered from that family matter.

The Microsoft Points system, I sorta don't bother with it, but might try it later on.
I also wish that Triple XP was available now and then, or at least, permanent double XP for all game modes until Halo Infinite comes out in fall/winter.
Purposely losing the 2nd round of Mythic FF, I guess I can give it a shot, just message me on Xbox LIVE sometime soon and I shall try to join your team on trying this method.

Good to be back onto this forum again after being away for a couple of weeks, a good time for this forum to marinate a bit with new replies.
Again, I thank you all for just clicking onto this forum, really means a lot to myself and other grinders as well.
I am also on the hunt for 152. Started on the second week of Jan at SR 105 and hit SR 140 last night. I've been just running Heroic Firefight pretty exclusively, and doing Warzone Turbo when the opportunity presents itself. Double XP weekends will be my best friend in the months coming. Feel free to add me bro if you are looking to run with people.
Im grinding 152 again. currently Im at 81- 83 m total. If someone want to play some legendary or mythic (I rarely play heroic) we can play some matches, just let me know it. I have amazing friends in FF, so we can win matches fast and make more than one team.
Apologies for yet another late reply. I'm still busy with real life topics and I need to get a new controller coz the LB button on my Xbox Elite controller broke off. I also gotten DMs from some peeps as well, which I highly appreciate.

Apologies again for such lateness. I will hopefully join you all soon during the grind.
I'm going to grind to 152 also, I heard there is a small reward in Halo Infinite which was said to be not really worth the effort of 152 but I don't think I could rest from now and playing Infinite and not having it. I'll be playing to 152 as much as possible once I finish the campaign on Legendary and have all the skulls/intel. I only just got back into Halo since Halo 4 and 130 didn't take too long on that game but I heard 152 on Halo 5 is a very big grind and I'm looking forward to it. But I must add finding a game the past few days has been a challenge.
Folks, once again, thank you all for visiting this post and my apologies for not replying to you all often. Some of you even added me on Xbox and messaged me saying your read my forum topic post. You are all humble folk and I appreciate that.

With the current unfortunate time we are going through, I am planning to hop back onto Halo 5 again soon-ish, for I’m still a bit busy with college work and other topics I cannot talk about for the moment. But, I will resume the grind to 152 soon enough and will hopefully help others as well.

Again, thank you all for visiting this post. Hope to talk again soon.
qlimm wrote:
When using XP boosts the value is fixed based on the rarity, so always use them when playing games that end quickly. This is more applicable to somebody with an almost endless supply of boosts and RP.
Wow, that's gonna be a big help to me. Thank you
I am currently a 145, and hoping 146 by this weeks end. Maybe one day I will get 152. Best of luck to y’all.
Another quick question, my allies:

So, after reaching 151, it takes 15m xp to reach 152. Do you think it would be possible to grind at least 1m in a single day? And in addition to that, what would be the average amount of xp grinded in a day, in your opinion?

This question might be slighy off-topic, but I feel like this will help me with the grind. Any form of new info, methods, possibly glitches and so forth to help on the grind, is most appreciated.

Edit: I forgot to add, I also heard it takes 5 months to reach 152 after reaching 151. Uncertain if true or not, but playing Halo 5 for 5 months straight is something I am unable to do for this year and a topic that makes the grind in 2020 much more concerning.
1,000,000 in a day is possible I have done it but only in double xp warzone playlists I would guess. As for the average per day I would aim for 200,000. No 5 months isn't needed but is probably the usual amount of time it takes.
Yeah, that's what i'm currently doing, used to do 100,000 a day but I've calculated it would take me 100 days to rank up so I've gone to 200,000 so now I've halved the time it will take.
In 17 hours (not continuous play) I grinned from 145-146 almost all they way. I still have roughly 43k do needed to cap off 145. But I was able to grind the 1.1 million do in one day. Good luck Spartans.
In 17 hours (not continuous play) I grinned from 145-146 almost all they way. I still have roughly 43k do needed to cap off 145. But I was able to grind the 1.1 million do in one day. Good luck Spartans.
Meant to type 27 hours, not 17. My apologies.
How's everyone doing now? I hope y'all are good.

Apologies again for being quiet, was busy finishing off my final assignments for my college year and grinding on some other games. I've neglected Halo for a while and wanted to come back. If anyone wants to join me now, I'm glad to hear.

Again, hope everyone's good and apologies for being quiet.
KayMrt wrote:
Good luck on the grind to 152. My only advice is use bing rewards to get Microsoft gift cards and then convert those to legendary boosts.
That's smart I never though of that! I have so many points saved up
hope I’m not too late to this thread to ask for help! I am currently at 144 and am looking for a Spartan Company, teammates and overall just people to play with in Halo 5 altogether!

if anyone is interested, please feel free to add me as I am playing a lot as of recent.
If we have spots available, you are welcome to join mine! We are currently on the grind for the Achilles helmet, and a bunch of people play daily. Check out the Mantle of Ares (or go through my profile). Just make sure you follow the guidelines :)
Try farming for commendation completion. So instead of focusing on exp grind, look for your next vehicle challenge to max or something to take your mind away from it.
MORPHFINE wrote:
hope I’m not too late to this thread to ask for help! I am currently at 144 and am looking for a Spartan Company, teammates and overall just people to play with in Halo 5 altogether!

if anyone is interested, please feel free to add me as I am playing a lot as of recent.
No worries, you're not too late. The grind is tedious, but you're at 144, which is not too bad. Try to keep going. I might hop back onto Halo 5 to try grind to 152 as well. Gather as many people as possible, no mics required.
It is good to see new people visit this forum and adding their voices, whether be asking for help or adding more advice and whatnot.

With the reward for Halo Infinite finally announced a small while back, I think the weapon skin looks cool. Not too bad for a "small token".

I hope all has been doing well despite the madness 2020 has been. If anyone wants to join me, just send a message on Xbox LIVE and let's grind on WarZone FireFight.
I already gave up trying 152, I'm at lvl 146 and I don't even have half the points: /
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4