I'm rank 149 (and half way to 150) currently in Halo 5 and I really want to get on that grind to 152. As of now, what is a good way to gain xp fast? Keep in mind that I'm out of legendary boosts for arena and warzone. Would be glad to get some answers, thanks.
This weekend, Warzone Turbo; otherwise Heroic and Legendary Firefight. Also, the featured playlists will payout additional XP.
I'm rank 149 (and half way to 150) currently in Halo 5 and I really want to get on that grind to 152. As of now, what is a good way to gain xp fast? Keep in mind that I'm out of legendary boosts for arena and warzone. Would be glad to get some answers, thanks.
Mythic firefight, Im 151 and half way to 152. In one or two months i'll get it
This weekend, Warzone Turbo; otherwise Heroic and Legendary Firefight. Also, the featured playlists will payout additional XP.
Yeah I guess that's one way
Play with a team in Warzone and try to quick-core.
Heroic Firefight would be the most consistent. With blue XP boosts, 9000 XP per match all day long and games go 12 minutes or so. You'll win pretty much every match, if not for the odd squad of inept teammates.

Turbo is very good while it's around. Regular Warzone, not really due to the potential time investment. Games can be upwards of 20+ minutes if it goes down to the wire. Quick core games are great though, whether you're on the winning or losing end (XP purposes).

I hear infection is good, but I don't play it.
Ok thank you guys, I think I'll try the quick core wz with a squad, see how it works out
Warzone, Warzone Firefight, Infection, and the rotational playlists. Keep in mind the quicker the match, the more XP.
Warzone Heroic FF and always the featured playlists. Especially Turbo.
Why is it such a big deal to get to 152? I have seen dozens of people asking about it. I don't understand maybe its just because I'm slow.
Why is it such a big deal to get to 152? I have seen dozens of people asking about it. I don't understand maybe its just because I'm slow.
Completionists. That's all. Well, sorta. Most people asking about getting to 152 nowadays are more focused on the grind than they are on just playing the game. Playing the game solely focused on the grind makes the grind seem that much more longer than it already is, hence why you tend to see complaints about it. I mean, checking to see where you are after each and every game and seeing you're not really moving that much per game makes you burn out quicker. After all, 152 wasn't a grind designed to be done quickly, and people looking for ways to do it quickly and realizing you really can't end up complaining about that. It's pretty psychological lol.
If you're looking for someone to grind with, I'm currently 141 and I'd be happy to help
Im 7.8 mil away on one account and 30 mil away on another just play whatever and you will get it
I believe it's because 343 said all players who reach 152 will get a small reward in Halo Infinite. They have not said what it is, so it may not be with it if that is your sole motivation.

Quote:
If you're looking for someone to grind with, I'm currently 141 and I'd be happy to help
I rarely play but it's nice to see others out there willing to join in them and help and make it easier