Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Grunt Goblins should be nerfed!

OP SuperZman343

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Grunt Goblins are way too OP. They should be nerfed. 343, you need to listen to your fans! People have to agree with me! (Really long rant about Grunt Goblins being too overpowered) 343, please just nerf the Grunt Goblins at least a little, if they return in Halo 6. Then I'll actually enjoy the game. Do it for the fans. Please do it.
Thanks man.
Robo punch!
Grunt Goblins are way too OP. They should be nerfed. 343, you need to listen to your fans! People have to agree with me! (Really long rant about Grunt Goblins being too overpowered) 343, please just nerf the Grunt Goblins at least a little, if they return in Halo 6. Then I'll actually enjoy the game. Do it for the fans. Please do it.
Use cover and a vehicle and get out whe you have took a lot of damage then go on foot till you can get another tank or a vehicle of your choice edit: some times you got to just tank the shot
A grunt goblin is no match for one or two scorpions so they aren't really a big deal considering they don't typically show up until players have req level 6 anyway.
DoubleSama wrote:
A grunt goblin is no match for one or two scorpions so they aren't really a big deal considering they don't typically show up until players have req level 6 anyway.
Alternatively, grab any Brute Plasma Rifle or the Twin Jewels of Maethrillian - the Legendary Binary Rifle - and start chewing away at the shielded canopy. It takes a while, but the canopy will be dissipated momentarily, leaving the Grunt pilot exposed.
Mm No! If they need to Nerf anything it has to the Magnum because as it is now its OP in every way which doesn't even make since.
Mm No! If they need to Nerf anything it has to the Magnum because as it is now its OP in every way which doesn't even make since.
In that case, leave your thoughts in the Sandbox Update thread.
DoubleSama wrote:
And Scorpions are a pretty easy Req to come by...
DoubleSama wrote:
Agreed. I have never died in a scorpion while fighting a grunt goblin. Just stay far enough away from him and let your teammates distract him while you fire away.
Well, I don't agree with you. The only thing which still might be a little OP is the pink needles, but they're easily avoidable. Like any boss, you need a little strategy when you fight it so try to adjust that if what you're doing isn't working.
Have you been summoning Scorpions, Mantis, Ghost & Any explosive ordnance

If you find them OP then there’s a reason why you get killed easily
GG's are fine as they are. It has to be somewhat challenging.
The grunt goblin is simple. If in a tank stick behind cover and keep your distance. If on foot stick near cover and keep your distance. Don't use any air units. And most importantly and I can't stress this enough, don't try running him over or charging into him, it doesn't work.
TRON 092 wrote:
The grunt goblin is simple. If in a tank stick behind cover and keep your distance. If on foot stick near cover and keep your distance. Don't use any air units. And most importantly and I can't stress this enough, don't try running him over or charging into him, it doesn't work.
This, except Hannibal Wasp are ideal due to their ability to quickly drop or strafe into cover.
A lot of people don't have a lot Hannibal wasps. I am one of those people. I like to save my legendary and mythic reqs.
Pretty much any vehicle from medium range and behind cover can whittle him down. Tanks and Wraiths give you extra armor to protect yourself at the same time.

If you don't have a vehicle, use the Plasma Caster and watch him fall apart.
A lot of people don't have a lot Hannibal wasps. I am one of those people. I like to save my legendary and mythic reqs.
Good point.
In my opinion, Grunt Goblin does not appears often enough.
It's not difficult to kill them (in Heroic, little more in Legendary), if only 2 or 3 people uses vehicules like Scorpion or Wraith.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2