1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Was playing warzone today and saw that the Whispered Truth's menu icon (not card picture) has been replaced by the H1 Magnum. It used to be the H5 magnum for the icon last month. Seems like it's coming out soon. I would say that the blurred out mythic single use warzone card in the update would be the old H1 magnum. So H1 Magnum this update. IT'S HAPPENING!!!

EDIT: Just checked the update again and seems like there is a new legendary stance with a pistol. It's blurred out as well but I'd say that H1 Magnum is coming.
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
I can't wait to see all the people complaining about the Halo 5 magnum go up against the God Pistol.
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
Agreed, Fist is coming. There are other weapons that could be added to the loadout.
I honestly think the mythic req kind of looks like master chief. Can anybody else see it, or is it just me?
I honestly think the mythic req kind of looks like master chief. Can anybody else see it, or is it just me?
Oh yeah, I can see that, but I can see the Fist of Rukt much more.
It does sort of look like a spartan.

Also here's a screenshot of what I was talking about: https://gyazo.com/439d4b5267e74069dd1baeefce6b4a5d

EDIT: Here's a bigger pic of a twitch guy I was watching that has this icon in his stream too: https://gyazo.com/e02472b97d9d1e9f22a75466938a2e91
It does look like a silhouette at first glance, but if you increase magnification, it is clearly a hammer, also, it has the 3 bullets indicating weapon that are blurred out but are in the same position as the weapon card.
Considering one of the stances is holding the M6D, I bet it's the M6D...
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Considering one of the stances is holding the M6D, I bet it's the M6D...
Yeah I saw that too.
Yeah i do, it looks a lot like a spartan profile of some sort too.
I must be blind or something because I can't see it. Can you tell me where the ends of the hammer are?
I must be blind or something because I can't see it. Can you tell me where the ends of the hammer are?
OMG savage XD
I really hope it's the Fist. Really, really hope so.
Well I'd want the M6D more than the Fist though I'd like to have both of them introduced in this update. But having too much content in one update is not what 343 does.
ericlolol wrote:
Well I'd want the M6D more than the Fist though I'd like to have both of them introduced in this update. But having too much content in one update is not what 343 does.
It looks like the M6D in the bottom row. They're the uncommon and ultra rare ones.
ericlolol wrote:
It looks like the M6D in the bottom row. They're the uncommon and ultra rare ones.
nah those are new SMG loadout variants. We have DMR, SMG, AR, BR.
It looks like a Grunt with its arms up to me
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
nah those are new SMG loadout variants. We have DMR, SMG, AR, BR.
I now see the uncommon one is an SMG. But I think the ultra rare is the M6D. If not, I may need to get glasses because my vision is just not working.
BTW it would make sense that it would be the CE Pistol one of the new stances is called Old School & has your Spartan holding the CE Pistol.
Also its very, very likely that 343 messed with the blurred image so we won't be able to make out what it is & ruin the surprise, just like the Halo 2 BR.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7