Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
Well I'd want the M6D more than the Fist though I'd like to have both of them introduced in this update. But having too much content in one update is not what 343 does.
It looks like the M6D in the bottom row. They're the uncommon and ultra rare ones.
nah those are new SMG loadout variants. We have DMR, SMG, AR, BR.
I now see the uncommon one is an SMG. But I think the ultra rare is the M6D. If not, I may need to get glasses because my vision is just not working.
Well...
  1. It could be the way it is blurred and the image is distorted.
  2. It could really be a Magnum (I see it too) but it's not likely to be M6D judging on its colors. M6D has a white/silver finishing like whispered truth. It can simply be a magnum with a silencer or laser sight or something.
Thing is, M6D is a 3 shot headshot weapon. Not even Light Rifle or Carbine is a loadout weapon. It would be unfair to make it loadout.
BTW it would make sense that it would be the CE Pistol one of the new stances is called Old School & has your Spartan holding the CE Pistol.
Also its very, very likely that 343 messed with the blurred image so we won't be able to make out what it is & ruin the surprise, just like the Halo 2 BR.
yeah I would agree to what you say completely.
I can't wait to see all the people complaining about the Halo 5 magnum go up against the God Pistol.
"Remove both magnums, they're too OP"
I can't wait to see all the people complaining about the Halo 5 magnum go up against the God Pistol.
"Remove both magnums, they're too OP"
Remove marines, they're on steroids.

Meanwhile I picture noobs laughing at people who use the M6D while we laugh at those noobs for using AR and SMG over precision weapons.
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
Well I'd want the M6D more than the Fist though I'd like to have both of them introduced in this update. But having too much content in one update is not what 343 does.
It looks like the M6D in the bottom row. They're the uncommon and ultra rare ones.
nah those are new SMG loadout variants. We have DMR, SMG, AR, BR.
I now see the uncommon one is an SMG. But I think the ultra rare is the M6D. If not, I may need to get glasses because my vision is just not working.
Well...
  1. It could be the way it is blurred and the image is distorted.
  2. It could really be a Magnum (I see it too) but it's not likely to be M6D judging on its colors. M6D has a white/silver finishing like whispered truth. It can simply be a magnum with a silencer or laser sight or something.
Thing is, M6D is a 3 shot headshot weapon. Not even Light Rifle or Carbine is a loadout weapon. It would be unfair to make it loadout.
How do you know it is a loadout weapon? I think it actually is silver though...
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
Well I'd want the M6D more than the Fist though I'd like to have both of them introduced in this update. But having too much content in one update is not what 343 does.
It looks like the M6D in the bottom row. They're the uncommon and ultra rare ones.
nah those are new SMG loadout variants. We have DMR, SMG, AR, BR.
I now see the uncommon one is an SMG. But I think the ultra rare is the M6D. If not, I may need to get glasses because my vision is just not working.
Well...
  1. It could be the way it is blurred and the image is distorted.
  2. It could really be a Magnum (I see it too) but it's not likely to be M6D judging on its colors. M6D has a white/silver finishing like whispered truth. It can simply be a magnum with a silencer or laser sight or something.
Thing is, M6D is a 3 shot headshot weapon. Not even Light Rifle or Carbine is a loadout weapon. It would be unfair to make it loadout.
How do you know it is a loadout weapon?
Black/Gray border on the card means loadout/unlimited use/cosmetics. White Stripe on the bottom means single use only warzone req cards.
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
Well I'd want the M6D more than the Fist though I'd like to have both of them introduced in this update. But having too much content in one update is not what 343 does.
It looks like the M6D in the bottom row. They're the uncommon and ultra rare ones.
nah those are new SMG loadout variants. We have DMR, SMG, AR, BR.
I now see the uncommon one is an SMG. But I think the ultra rare is the M6D. If not, I may need to get glasses because my vision is just not working.
Well...
  1. It could be the way it is blurred and the image is distorted.
  2. It could really be a Magnum (I see it too) but it's not likely to be M6D judging on its colors. M6D has a white/silver finishing like whispered truth. It can simply be a magnum with a silencer or laser sight or something.
Thing is, M6D is a 3 shot headshot weapon. Not even Light Rifle or Carbine is a loadout weapon. It would be unfair to make it loadout.
Its a pistol for sure ain't it no other weapon has that shape, Just thinking now, which game was the M6D from again? Is it the original one your referring to like the title?. I see Ce Mag mentioned alot and m6D mentioned to sometimes i wonder are they different pistols.
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
Well I'd want the M6D more than the Fist though I'd like to have both of them introduced in this update. But having too much content in one update is not what 343 does.
It looks like the M6D in the bottom row. They're the uncommon and ultra rare ones.
nah those are new SMG loadout variants. We have DMR, SMG, AR, BR.
I now see the uncommon one is an SMG. But I think the ultra rare is the M6D. If not, I may need to get glasses because my vision is just not working.
Well...
  1. It could be the way it is blurred and the image is distorted.
  2. It could really be a Magnum (I see it too) but it's not likely to be M6D judging on its colors. M6D has a white/silver finishing like whispered truth. It can simply be a magnum with a silencer or laser sight or something.
Thing is, M6D is a 3 shot headshot weapon. Not even Light Rifle or Carbine is a loadout weapon. It would be unfair to make it loadout.
Its a pistol for sure ain't it no other weapon has that shape, Just thinking now, which game was the M6D from again? Is it the original one your referring to like the title?. I see Ce Mag mentioned alot and m6D mentioned to sometimes i wonder are they different pistols.
They are the same pistol. The M6D from halo ce.
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
I'm convinced its a Spartan with flashlights on. :D
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
I'm convinced its a Spartan with flashlights on. :D
Yes!!! I have one guy who agrees with me!!
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
I'm convinced its a Spartan with flashlights on. :D
Yes!!! I have one guy who agrees with me!!
What if it's a Spartan with flashlights and M6D. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't wait to see all the people complaining about the Halo 5 magnum go up against the God Pistol.
This.
ericlolol wrote:
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
I'm convinced its a Spartan with flashlights on. :D
Yes!!! I have one guy who agrees with me!!
What if it's a Spartan with flashlights and M6D. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Woah!!! Some people said it looks like a hornet, others say it looks like the fist of rukt., but no matter which way I look at it, I can't see either and I can only see a master chief helmet.
I can't wait for them to bring in the H1 Magnum as a power weapon!
ericlolol wrote:
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
Considering one of the stances is holding the M6D, I bet it's the M6D...
Yeah I saw that too.
Obvious quote is obvious
The reason I think it's the Fist of Rukt is because it looks so big and abnormal, just like the Fist of Rukt.
That has to be it.
I see a Teddiursa holding the Fist of Rukt but I think it's the M6D for sure as we get the Old school stance (where the Spartan holds it). I just have no idea how this picture can be the CE pistol, but .. It can't be anything else if they give us this stance.
Who knowsssss
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
Dude...... Imagine if a new boss was added to Warzone...... Tartarus!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7