1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
it can't be a mythic hammer, bc the outline would be visible outside the edge of the card like the regular hammer, definitely a lot more likely it is the pistol, but im inclined to believe it is a UNSC Hornet req card
I see two Brutes high fiving... ;)
BTW it would make sense that it would be the CE Pistol one of the new stances is called Old School & has your Spartan holding the CE Pistol.
Also its very, very likely that 343 messed with the blurred image so we won't be able to make out what it is & ruin the surprise, just like the Halo 2 BR.
God -yoinking- -yoink- You might be right also, the texture on the pistil has a brownish handle exactly like Halo CE
Kylo Raven wrote:
I can't wait for them to bring in the H1 Magnum as a power weapon!
I hope you can get it in Forge, and that it is a load-out weapon like the H2 Battle Rifle
GoC VeNNoM wrote:
I see a Teddiursa holding the Fist of Rukt but I think it's the M6D for sure as we get the Old school stance (where the Spartan holds it). I just have no idea how this picture can be the CE pistol, but .. It can't be anything else if they give us this stance.
in the stance the pistol has a bronish-red handle just like the M6D
I would LOL so hard if the mythic card turned out to be a stance.
I ZOOMED IN TO THE PICTURE OF THE STANCE AND SHARPENED IT AND IT HAS THE LITTLE EXTRA CLIP SO IT HAS TO BE THE M6D
I can't wait to see all the people complaining about the Halo 5 magnum go up against the God Pistol.
The pistol of doom with a scope XD.
guys all I see is a suicide grunt. Maybe you call in a suicide squad which you can squad command?
Can't wait
H1 magnun is da best
I think we'd all love for the God pistol to show up again. It's got to be a mythic weapon at some point.
They should give us the H1 shotgun, sniper and needles too. And then give us H2 dual wielding. And then give us every aspect we loved about Halo and put it in Halo 5.
I would love to use the H1 magnum again. It was so powerful.
Yes
Whispered truth is dope!
Looks like a Spartan with an energy sword, or some kinda figure with a sword? (playable elites maybe? :D )
Just hope they didn't nerf it if it is the h1 pistol.
I can't wait to see all the people complaining about the Halo 5 magnum go up against the God Pistol.
I hope they keep the sound the same. THAT RELOAD RASP
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
2nd favourite weapon
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7