2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Yeah, and one of the new stances called "old school" has the ce magnum equipped, so thats probably the new req.
I would LOL so hard if the mythic card turned out to be a stance.
Impossible. It's a single use card. Stances aren't single use... unless 343 is trying to be -Yoinks!-.
I hope the H1 animation comes with it. That'd be sick.
The stance doesn't mean that the magnum is the new weapon though. I'm agreeing with fist..
It would be awesome if we could have dual wield auto m6d's with no recoil with built in 4x overshields non recharge, and killing that guy would give 100 vp
I don't like how the magnum has been changed in every single halo lol they could literally have 6 magnums in this game
As much as the CE Magnum is my primary for life, I honestly think that dual wielding shouldn't be necessary. That gun is already OP as it is. I would like to see if they make it kill faster or actually have explosive rounds. Now that would awesome.
The crosshairs on that gun are Sooo big
We should be able to call in marines as a req card !!!
FPS wrote:
I hope the H1 animation comes with it. That'd be sick.
They did a great job with the Halo 2 BR.
Gabdu32 wrote:
Haha! That'd be awesome! Or hot drop in ODSTs!! Like in Halo Wars.
I think/hope it's the Fist of Rukt but I wouldn't be upset if it turns out to be the good old Hand Cannon
Great job 343. You finally added the CE pistol into the game but as a REQ not as a spawn weapon way to cater to the casual. Let everyone have it as a spawn weapon and see who the pros are.
you people who think it looks like the fist of rukt, please, go into paint, and outline it. To me it looks like a spartan (Master Chief?) with the classic M6D Magnum from CE. It also makes sense it would be that, due to the Old School stance (has your spartan holding the M6D) which is confirmed to be coming with this update if you compared the preview image for the Arena REQ Bundle, and the preview for the Hammer Storm update.
My Money is on the Halo Ce pistol

The blurred stance is the old school stance and supposively its holding the Halo Ce pistol

Look at the arena req bundle for a better look
Gabdu32 wrote:
What about grunts :(
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
Considering one of the stances is holding the M6D, I bet it's the M6D...
indeed, there is an actual high definition picture of that stance. Its on the picture for the arena req bundle coming out on the 16th
Halo CE magnum would be pretty cool in warzone
The blurred one isnt the h1 magnum, it obvious. But the stance is called old school.
I find it a little odd that there are so many variant load outs for all the other weapons except the magnum. The only other variant in the game is the whispered truth and that's very rare to get and it isn't permanent. There should be some variants for the magnum for permanent use just like every other load out weapon
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7