1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
The icon has been that way for a while now, at least since the January update, but it may have been longer.
I hope we get a variety of pistol reqs. The only weapon that is alone with no modifications.
I hope we get a variety of pistol reqs. The only weapon that is alone with no modifications.
I personally think that the H2 bttle rifle and H1 magnum should've been added as skins of some sort, it may soud stupid but I'd like to be able to use the H2 BR in slayer and BTB, and not just as a pickup weapon. Anyway, my opinion. =)
HCE magnum was awesome. I loved it. I'm happy their bringing back.
I can't wait to see all the people complaining about the Halo 5 magnum go up against the God Pistol.
nerf the H1 magnum!
Definitely would be nice to have more magnum variants. Only gun with no permanent req variations.
they've been making a bigger deal about this then the h2 br at release. but I'm sure they will make us wait longer
I honestly think the mythic req kind of looks like master chief. Can anybody else see it, or is it just me?
Where can you see these sort of things? Thanks.
That legendary stance has the H1 magnum. So unless they just tease us with a stance for no good reason... we are getting the magnum.
Que padre
HCE magnum!!! I love it
Definitely would be nice to have more magnum variants. Only gun with no permanent req variations.
Agree. I ve always wondered why this was the case but figured it was only a matter of time before we saw some additions.
ReemoYur wrote:
Looks like a Spartan with an energy sword, or some kinda figure with a sword? (playable elites maybe? :D )
I also thought it was a Spartan and I could somewhat make out the sword. I never thought it could be playable elites.... That'd be awesome!
I honestly think the mythic req kind of looks like master chief. Can anybody else see it, or is it just me?
Where can you see these sort of things? Thanks.
At the top it looks his helmet looking at you.
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
Agreed, Fist is coming. There are other weapons that could be added to the loadout.
I dont want to get fisted thanks
We need pistol sniping action
I keep hearing this M6D business, I hope it happens.
#weneedH1
come on you could snipe with a pistol right
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7