1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
I can't wait to see all the people complaining about the Halo 5 magnum go up against the God Pistol.
Hopefully it's the same power as the CE pistol!
I love h1 pistol!!!
That's be pretty nice to add to my inventory, I'm close to having Whispered Truth, just 2 items left in that category, so I'm stoked.
Great job 343. You finally added the CE pistol into the game but as a REQ not as a spawn weapon way to cater to the casual. Let everyone have it as a spawn weapon and see who the pros are.
>fully-automatic three-shot weapon with negligible recoil,12-round mag, and 2x magnification
>because only "pros" can get kills with a weapon with such limited lethality, right?
kind of wish we got more variants that weren't single use since a magnum is standard issue sidearm. I could understand the whispered truth but the CE magnum should simpy be a level 4 req permanent unlock
Syntherios believe it or not the Halo CE does have a very high skill level. I've been playing a lot of custom games of Halo CE lately in the MCC and I actually came across a group of people that know how to use it as well. Heck I feel comfortable jumping into a battle against 2 or 3 people with it even if they have the pistol as well since a lot of people can't 3 shoot with it.
Definitely Fist of Rukt guys. Super confirmed: http://imgur.com/EHXusuE
I think to balance out the M6D, aim assist should be disabled when wielding, then there would be no need to adjust the firing rate. Also it should have three magazines (that's 12 kills if they are perfect).
Nah man keep it original. The original never had a crazy aim assist. A 120 ammo pool with 12 per mag seems good enough. People won't even use it for that long it just gets handed down or despawned as people die. M6D takes quite a bit of skills to master.
I can't wait to see all the people complaining about the Halo 5 magnum go up against the God Pistol.
Oh, it would be hilarious.
*boom, boom,* You're dead!
*pew, pew, pe-chkkk!*

Guess which is which... ^^
I think to balance out the M6D, aim assist should be disabled when wielding, then there would be no need to adjust the firing rate. Also it should have three magazines (that's 12 kills if they are perfect).
3 mags is too small...it is a sidearm, but the M6D should have at LEAST six with it's slightly lower ROF, reload speed, and melee animation as well.
Also, leave the aim assist alone. Limiting ammo is enough for now...if they need to later, 343 can always tweak it-the whispered Truth is barely usable due to it's small ammo capacity...I would hate to see other halo fans like myself begin to regret seeing the M6D, which is what you are flirting with by suggesting what you did. Any more and the Magnum is practically useless to the average player, and if you are so concerned about something being "too OP", go play arena...and don't EVER touch the h2 BR.

Plus, unless it is a loadout weapon, you cannot refill ammo without using another req, and if you pick it up, the amount of ammo will be even MORE limited...

Either way, can't wait to do h2 br/M6D in warzone with Mk4/ CE-style Mk5/ mk5 B (not 5-a, and 5b is Noble 6). ^^
Ye keep it original.
jjk007 wrote:
3 mags is too small...it is a sidearm, but the M6D should have at LEAST six with it's slightly lower ROF, reload speed, and melee animation as well.
Also, leave the aim assist alone. Limiting ammo is enough for now...if they need to later, 343 can always tweak it-the whispered Truth is barely usable due to it's small ammo capacity...I would hate to see other halo fans like myself begin to regret seeing the M6D, which is what you are flirting with by suggesting what you did. Any more and the Magnum is practically useless to the average player, and if you are so concerned about something being "too OP", go play arena...and don't EVER touch the h2 BR.

Plus, unless it is a loadout weapon, you cannot refill ammo without using another req, and if you pick it up, the amount of ammo will be even MORE limited...

Either way, can't wait to do h2 br/M6D in warzone with Mk4/ CE-style Mk5/ mk5 B (not 5-a, and 5b is Noble 6). ^^
The M6D Looks to be a power weapon not loadout. What a shame.
There is a new stance coming in 'Hammer Storm' called 'Old School'...where the spartan holds the CE magnum.
And for the THIRD time. This picture shows that req menu has M6D icon: http://imgur.com/EHXusuE
Oh man can't wait for the Halo Ce magnum =3
I really hope they don't give it the ridiculous range
I really hope they don't give it the ridiculous range
But... the more original the better...
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
Really hoping it's the Fist of Rukt. I imagined it giving you extra shields and maybe cause a large EMP AOE. Though sadly it will probably just be the pistol that kills in 3 shots. Not really excited for the M6D as there are some many cooler things like oh maybe a new weapon entirely or something we saw only in the books like the UNSC carbine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7