1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
I'm convinced that the Mythic item is the Fist of Rukt, but I would love the M6D also.
Really hoping it's the Fist of Rukt. I imagined it giving you extra shields and maybe cause a large EMP AOE. Though sadly it will probably just be the pistol that kills in 3 shots. Not really excited for the M6D as there are some many cooler things like oh maybe a new weapon entirely or something we saw only in the books like the UNSC carbine.
By carbine you mean the MA5K? It's not the best weapon to use...
ericlolol wrote:
Was playing warzone today and saw that the Whispered Truth's menu icon (not card picture) has been replaced by the H1 Magnum. It used to be the H5 magnum for the icon last month. Seems like it's coming out soon. I would say that the blurred out mythic single use warzone card in the update would be the old H1 magnum. So H1 Magnum this update. IT'S HAPPENING!!!

EDIT: Just checked the update again and seems like there is a new legendary stance with a pistol. It's blurred out as well but I'd say that H1 Magnum is coming.
it can also very easily be tartarus's hammer
wafflewave wrote:
ericlolol wrote:
Was playing warzone today and saw that the Whispered Truth's menu icon (not card picture) has been replaced by the H1 Magnum. It used to be the H5 magnum for the icon last month. Seems like it's coming out soon. I would say that the blurred out mythic single use warzone card in the update would be the old H1 magnum. So H1 Magnum this update. IT'S HAPPENING!!!

EDIT: Just checked the update again and seems like there is a new legendary stance with a pistol. It's blurred out as well but I'd say that H1 Magnum is coming.
it can also very easily be tartarus's hammer
No point having a stance that has CE pistol but not introducing it. Also warzone has CE pistol menu already. They replaced the menu icon whispered truth nests under. So it is quite double confirmed.
GUESS WHO'S RIGHT? I AM! IT'S THE CE PISTOL. FIST OF RUKT MY -Yoink- *Pun not intended*
It isn't pernemant though :-/
It isn't pernemant though :-/
I know... that's the down side to it. I'd req it just for the feels not for the kills.
Is the H1 magnum unlock able in Arena it just WZ? Love the new update thanks for a good map 343 torque is awesome keep making maps like that!
Yay! Now we know all the answers to these questions!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7