[Locked] H2 playlist with H2BR starts is live

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
H2 playlist.... Not sure if this is that "classic playlist" they were talking about before but maybe worth a look.
Wow!
Now you can die even quicker in the Halo 5 multiplayer!
Thanks to the halo 2 BR!
Wow!
Thanks to the halo 2 BR!
It has a longer ttk than the normal br. Just higher magnetism.
I have been playing H2A in MCC so I may check this playlist out when I get home.
If it still has sprint, thrust etc., then it's not a Halo 2 playlist. Hopefully, it doesn't.
They confirmed on Reddit that it's not the playlist, though that one will have H2 BR starts.

I don't see this playlist going well. It's just H2 BR starts with nothing else changed. Normal BR starts are bad enough in this game.
Sounds like I may stick to H2A in MCC. The best looking and sounding Halo ever made.
Wow!
Thanks to the halo 2 BR!
The h5 BR does have a faster perfect kill than the h2 BR but that doesn't mean you will always get the perfect. The h2 BR has a lot of magnetism soo you will get a perfect more often. There is a difference between fastest kill time and average kill time which most players will get
Wow!
Thanks to the halo 2 BR!
The h5 BR does have a faster perfect kill than the h2 BR but that doesn't mean you will always get the perfect. The h2 BR has a lot of magnetism soo you will get a perfect more often. There is a difference between fastest kill time and average kill time which most players will get
Yeah, if you're playing against badkids.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
If it still has sprint, thrust etc., then it's not a Halo 2 playlist. Hopefully, it doesn't.
I hope it does so its better.
Yeah, it's uh... Not very good... I love using the Halo2BR in BTB and Warzone, but it feels AWFUL to me in a small 4v4 arena. In my opinion it just doesn't go well with Halo 5 settings in a standard 4v4 environment.
Sounds like it's just BR starts, which isn't anything special... what'd be awesome would be to have a classic Halo 2 playlist, similar to how the CE playlist was earlier this year, with maps remade for Halo 5. That was an absolute blast of nostalgia, they ought to bring it back!
They should use the anniversary throwback maps and replace the CE pistol with H2BRs
Yeah, it's uh... Not very good... I love using the Halo2BR in BTB and Warzone, but it feels AWFUL to me in a small 4v4 arena. In my opinion it just doesn't go well with Halo 5 settings in a standard 4v4 environment.
It doesn't go well with any 4v4. A lot of custom game types that recreate the classic gameplay removed the H2 BR because it created too many problems. Hell, one custom game setting, Evolved, removed all of the BRs because they became three shot kill. BRs do not work as a loadout weapon in standard Halo 5. It's a big reason why BTB sucks now.
It doesn't go well with any 4v4. A lot of custom game types that recreate the classic gameplay removed the H2 BR because it created too many problems. Hell, one custom game setting, Evolved, removed all of the BRs because they became three shot kill. BRs do not work as a loadout weapon in standard Halo 5. It's a big reason why BTB sucks now.
I disagree. I played a FFA match in customs on a construct remake with classic settings and H2BR starts and it was awesome.
Wow!
Thanks to the halo 2 BR!
Yeah, if you're playing against badkids.
Soo you don't think the h2 BR is an easier weapon to use?
LethalQ wrote:
I disagree. I played a FFA match in customs on a construct remake with classic settings and H2BR starts and it was awesome.
He's referring to the competitive value of those game types. Your positive experience with that FFA match means nothing if you can't explain what makes BR starts skillful.
TryHardFan wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
He's referring to the competitive value of those game types. Your positive experience with that FFA match means nothing if you can't explain what makes BR starts skillful.
You can't really measure skill.. it's all matter of opinion. To me there is more to skill that just precision with "insert weapon of choice here".... There is tactics, knowing the maps and which weapon to use in certain areas and situations. Also not every game type or playlist has to be some HCS sort of play. Why can't some players just play for actual fun and not HCS style competition? It doesn't always have to be a battle of skill.
BTB needs the BR as a base weapon due to map sizes. Also, I feel the H2 BR is harder to perfect with than the standard BR, but the Magnetism makes the shots easier to land. I feel like the "headshot" accuracy is off on the H2 variant for some reason.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8