OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
I prefer the H2BR simply because it sounds better and more menacing. The H5BR sounds like a nail gun or something.
Wow!
Now you can die even quicker in the Halo 5 multiplayer!
Thanks to the halo 2 BR!
It has a longer ttk than the normal br. Just higher magnetism.
The h5 BR does have a faster perfect kill than the h2 BR but that doesn't mean you will always get the perfect. The h2 BR has a lot of magnetism soo you will get a perfect more often. There is a difference between fastest kill time and average kill time which most players will get
Yeah, if you're playing against badkids.
Soo you don't think the h2 BR is an easier weapon to use?
You're mixed up. I think BOTH the H2BR and H5BR are easy to use. And the H5 one is quicker and therefore preferable. But if you're playing against badkids who aren't that good with the normal BR, than yeah, they would prefer the H2BR.
Well yea obviously if your good with the h5 BR it has the potential to kill faster but you aren't always going to hit perfect kills. I was commenting on how people don't think the h2 BR will be an issue but it does have insane magnetism. Soo not sure how well it play in the playlist
Its okay
This is not the classic h3 playlist they were taking about. That will come later this year. This is just slayer brs with h2 brs.
Also this playlist shows why halo 5 should not have battle rifle starts. It just feels...off. I can't get used to it. Halo 5 is just not made for battle rifle starts. Which I'm okay with this playlist is just weird. Not bad, just weird.
Man I love the look and sound of the H2BR. The the fact it has real zoom too... Not this ADS style zooming animation garbage like so many of the weapons in Halo 5. I wish the H2BR would replace all BR's in ranked play.
I didn't try it yet. Played H2A in MCC again tonight. May give it a try this weekend.
BTB needs the BR as a base weapon due to map sizes. Also, I feel the H2 BR is harder to perfect with than the standard BR, but the Magnetism makes the shots easier to land. I feel like the "headshot" accuracy is off on the H2 variant for some reason.
Map size isn't the only factor in a loaodut weapon -_-

75% of BTB's maps were designed and playtested with the magnum. BR starts do not belong in BTB outside of like three maps.
It wasn't too bad of a playlist ,would have been nice to have h2 maps with it but oh well. Was good to play with no assault rifle starting and since I don't really like playing ranked it's a nice option to have.
It's like playing the game on easy mode to be honest. Theres so much aim assist with H2BR i feel like a pro never missing my shots. Ego boosting for sure but compared to standard slayer it feels very shallow. Most of the sandbox gets tossed aside since using anything else would be like a handicap.
Id still be interested in a H5 BR Slayer to see how that works tho.
Yeah, it's uh... Not very good... I love using the Halo2BR in BTB and Warzone, but it feels AWFUL to me in a small 4v4 arena. In my opinion it just doesn't go well with Halo 5 settings in a standard 4v4 environment.
It doesn't go well with any 4v4. A lot of custom game types that recreate the classic gameplay removed the H2 BR because it created too many problems. Hell, one custom game setting, Evolved, removed all of the BRs because they became three shot kill. BRs do not work as a loadout weapon in standard Halo 5. It's a big reason why BTB sucks now.
BTB plays pretty well. I don't know what you're talking about. It'd play a lot worse if it had Magnum starts. Trust me. The number one reason why 343 haven't made BTB with Magum starts is because of the vehicles. Magnums don't stand a chance against a Warthog, Mantis, Wasp and a Banshee. Especially the Banshee. You think farming in BTB is bad now? It'd be even worse with Magnum starts.
LethalQ wrote:
Sounds like I may stick to H2A in MCC. The best looking and sounding Halo ever made.
Yeah would rather take that over this playlist any day—the classic Halo for the modern day.
So I just played four or five games of it and I think it played alright. Sure it wasn't some HCS skill fest that some want in seemingly every playlist but it was pretty fun IMO. It is a shame they didn't use the anniversary throwback maps.
I LOVE this!! Never get rid of this h2 brs playlist 😍😍😍
Nooga wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
If it still has sprint, thrust etc., then it's not a Halo 2 playlist. Hopefully, it doesn't.
I hope it does so its better.
Every Halo since Reach becoming less successful disagrees with you.
J0KERB0I wrote:
I LOVE this!! Never get rid of this h2 brs playlist 😍😍😍
THIS!
BTB needs the BR as a base weapon due to map sizes. Also, I feel the H2 BR is harder to perfect with than the standard BR, but the Magnetism makes the shots easier to land. I feel like the "headshot" accuracy is off on the H2 variant for some reason.

75% of BTB's maps were designed and playtested with the magnum. BR starts do not belong in BTB outside of like three maps.
I really doubt that maps going into matchmaking were play tested with settings different than would be launched into matchmaking. If you've watched any of the vidocs 343 had put out of their work on Halo, you would know they have extensive play tests on how maps play in regards to game settings, weapons, power ups, and objective placement.

Thinking they didn't test btb maps with BR starts before they put them into matchmaking is a little naive.

I really doubt that maps going into matchmaking were play tested with settings different than would be launched into matchmaking. If you've watched any of the vidocs 343 had put out of their work on Halo, you would know they have extensive play tests on how maps play in regards to game settings, weapons, power ups, and objective placement.

Thinking they didn't test btb maps with BR starts before they put them into matchmaking is a little naive.
I can't fathom really why players wouldn't want BR starts on larger maps. I have played a lot of Halo over the years and a lot of BTB and it was pretty much always has been BR starts with a few exceptions. Sure there needs to be a bit more vehicle combat in H5 BTB but the answer isn't taking BRs away. They simply need to tweek the vehicles.

I would like to give you some perspective here, because clearly yours is a little off. All of the BTB maps are created by forgers. They test them and test them for months before submitting them to 343 for further testing, and then possibly being chosen for matchmaking. Yes, 343 will make changes of their own, hence the addition of BR's to BTB, because originally the forgers made these maps with the Pistol in mind.

Here is a link to a thread in where the forgers themselves mention that the testing included Pistol starts: 6 New Big Team Battle Maps. Scroll down a little and you will see what I am talking about.

Also here is a thread with B is for Bravo mentioning that Sandtrap, a.k.a Altar, doesn't work well with BR starts: Br starts in BTB needs to go. There was a discussion within 343 apparently that they were considering a playlist test for Pistol starts. Unfortunately that was a year ago, but we can still hope.

Don't go around calling people naive when you haven't done your research. All you have to do is google man. That's all I did to find those links.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8