Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] H2 playlist with H2BR starts is live

OP LethalQ

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
I'm confused, are they adding a new Halo 2 playlist to the Master Chief Collection? I'd love another Halo 2 classic playlist as well as Rumble Pit. When is the next bug fix too?
I'm confused, are they adding a new Halo 2 playlist to the Master Chief Collection? I'd love another Halo 2 classic playlist as well as Rumble Pit. When is the next bug fix too?
MCC has nothing to do with H5. Also they are clearly done with MCC sadly as they haven't even uttered a word about it in forever, although I agree I would love to see Rumble pit added back to MCC. But there is no need for another H2C playlist in MCC.
LethalQ wrote:
I'm confused, are they adding a new Halo 2 playlist to the Master Chief Collection? I'd love another Halo 2 classic playlist as well as Rumble Pit. When is the next bug fix too?
MCC has nothing to do with H5. Also they are clearly done with MCC sadly as they haven't even uttered a word about it in forever, although I agree I would love to see Rumble pit added back to MCC. But there is no need for another H2C playlist in MCC.
I didn't see the Halo 5 thing. I just saw something about a new Halo 2 playlist with BR starts only which I would love, my bad.

Yeah Rumble Pit failed because they made it Max party of 1 and even worse they didn't include Halo 2 classic or Halo CE as an option and yet they wondered why the playlist had a low population.

Also, I have to disagree with them being "done with" the MCC. Not only did Bonnie Ross promise that they would fix it but they made mention of it a couple months back saying they were working on something related to the MCC.

My bad though, wrong game.
LethalQ wrote:
I'm confused, are they adding a new Halo 2 playlist to the Master Chief Collection? I'd love another Halo 2 classic playlist as well as Rumble Pit. When is the next bug fix too?
MCC has nothing to do with H5. Also they are clearly done with MCC sadly as they haven't even uttered a word about it in forever, although I agree I would love to see Rumble pit added back to MCC. But there is no need for another H2C playlist in MCC.
I didn't see the Halo 5 thing. I just saw something about a new Halo 2 playlist with BR starts only which I would love, my bad.

Yeah Rumble Pit failed because they made it Max party of 1 and even worse they didn't include Halo 2 classic or Halo CE as an option and yet they wondered why the playlist had a low population.

Also, I have to disagree with them being "done with" the MCC. Not only did Bonnie Ross promise that they would fix it but they made mention of it a couple months back saying they were working on something related to the MCC.

My bad though, wrong game.
I don't buy they are working on it at all. Also Rumble Pit was awesome in MCC but one day it stopped working for me. I never found games and I usually find games in any playlist so I think it broke and rather than fix it they just removed it. Wish they would add it it back. What could it hurt even with low population. What they should do is remove all the H4 and H3 playlist and games once they are backwards compatible and just make H2, H2A and HCE playlist in MCC.
Wish it could just be halo 2... lets go back to 2004 please
LethalQ wrote:
TryHardFan wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
It doesn't go well with any 4v4. A lot of custom game types that recreate the classic gameplay removed the H2 BR because it created too many problems. Hell, one custom game setting, Evolved, removed all of the BRs because they became three shot kill. BRs do not work as a loadout weapon in standard Halo 5. It's a big reason why BTB sucks now.
I disagree. I played a FFA match in customs on a construct remake with classic settings and H2BR starts and it was awesome.
He's referring to the competitive value of those game types. Your positive experience with that FFA match means nothing if you can't explain what makes BR starts skillful.
You can't really measure skill.. it's all matter of opinion. To me there is more to skill that just precision with "insert weapon of choice here".... There is tactics, knowing the maps and which weapon to use in certain areas and situations. Also not every game type or playlist has to be some HCS sort of play. Why can't some players just play for actual fun and not HCS style competition? It doesn't always have to be a battle of skill.
I feel like the H2BR is less reliable for getting perfect kills than the H5BR. Just seems it's inconsistent. Last night I perfected a guy on the absolute other side of Eden wit H2BR, I couldn't believe it.... Then there's times I shoot a guy 6 times in the head and he lives. Idk. I don't really care either way. I just have fun with Halo, always have.
When they did a Halo CE playlist it still had abilities, I doubt that will change.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I'm confused, are they adding a new Halo 2 playlist to the Master Chief Collection? I'd love another Halo 2 classic playlist as well as Rumble Pit. When is the next bug fix too?
MCC has nothing to do with H5. Also they are clearly done with MCC sadly as they haven't even uttered a word about it in forever, although I agree I would love to see Rumble pit added back to MCC. But there is no need for another H2C playlist in MCC.
I didn't see the Halo 5 thing. I just saw something about a new Halo 2 playlist with BR starts only which I would love, my bad.

Yeah Rumble Pit failed because they made it Max party of 1 and even worse they didn't include Halo 2 classic or Halo CE as an option and yet they wondered why the playlist had a low population.

Also, I have to disagree with them being "done with" the MCC. Not only did Bonnie Ross promise that they would fix it but they made mention of it a couple months back saying they were working on something related to the MCC.

My bad though, wrong game.
I don't buy they are working on it at all. Also Rumble Pit was awesome in MCC but one day it stopped working for me. I never found games and I usually find games in any playlist so I think it broke and rather than fix it they just removed it. Wish they would add it it back. What could it hurt even with low population. What they should do is remove all the H4 and H3 playlist and games once they are backwards compatible and just make H2, H2A and HCE playlist in MCC.
I still have my copy of Halo 3 so I could definitely support that. If I'm being honest, I bought the MCC to play Halo 1 and 2 classic multiplayer, not Halo 3. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy Halo 3 but it gets voted for way too often and people quit out if Halo 1 or 2 wins the vote.
Yeah, it's uh... Not very good... I love using the Halo2BR in BTB and Warzone, but it feels AWFUL to me in a small 4v4 arena. In my opinion it just doesn't go well with Halo 5 settings in a standard 4v4 environment.
I don't know why they haven't given us a Halo 5 BR playlist.
Does anyone know when they are putting Halo 2,Halo 3, and Halo 4 up on the backwards compatibility? Because I didn't like the Master Chief Collection.
Does anyone know when they are putting Halo 2,Halo 3, and Halo 4 up on the backwards compatibility? Because I didn't like the Master Chief Collection.
Wrong forum and wrong thread mate.
0
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Yeah, it's uh... Not very good... I love using the Halo2BR in BTB and Warzone, but it feels AWFUL to me in a small 4v4 arena. In my opinion it just doesn't go well with Halo 5 settings in a standard 4v4 environment.
I don't know why they haven't given us a Halo 5 BR playlist.
Isn't that what SWAT is? Well, was.
1
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Yeah, it's uh... Not very good... I love using the Halo2BR in BTB and Warzone, but it feels AWFUL to me in a small 4v4 arena. In my opinion it just doesn't go well with Halo 5 settings in a standard 4v4 environment.
I don't know why they haven't given us a Halo 5 BR playlist.
Isn't that what SWAT is? Well, was.
Not really. I want a regular slayer playlist with Halo 5 BR starts.
Yeah, it's uh... Not very good... I love using the Halo2BR in BTB and Warzone, but it feels AWFUL to me in a small 4v4 arena. In my opinion it just doesn't go well with Halo 5 settings in a standard 4v4 environment.
I don't know why they haven't given us a Halo 5 BR playlist.
Isn't that what SWAT is? Well, was.
Not really. I want a regular slayer playlist with Halo 5 BR starts.
Not sure the maps would support that...the cross-map pistol spam on Truth is bad enough. The maps were built with AR/Pistol starts in mind.
0
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Why do you think that the BR is bad? I love the battle rifle (not as much as the DMR). DMR is the best.
There should be a DMR competition, there should be a event for every weapon.
Halo 4 and reach at least.
Halo 3 is a good feeling game, but reach out-ranks it in every way.
BTW, do not cry about the battle rifle thing online, it is just a pain.
Loving this playlist, it´s the most fun I´ve had in H5 since the Anniversary Throwback playlist with forged CE maps and the CE pistol. And speaking of CE, can we please have that playlist back soonish 343.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8